• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark/Hani

Nozyk

Reaction score
Could you do that, so that - we will be able to add new players to the guild in warmode?

I mean when we are in warmode we cant invite new players. So its very annoying.

2 guilds and disban ok.

p.s Think a little before you post something. If you can invite during warmode then people can exit guild and enter whenever they want. Use your brain

So maybe GM could do that - Each player can be invited to any guild ONLY ONE TIME.
He will not be able to return.

Ye, don't to that. It's so fucking stupid idea. Simply, you are in war mode = you won't exp.

nozyk just stop asking for retarded shit, thanks. That's prob way too much work, and its not necessary. Stop leaving guild and invite everyone, but we all know how much you guys care about frags.

Could you do that, so that - we will be able to add new players to the guild in warmode?

I mean when we are in warmode we cant invite new players. So its very annoying.
Nah cuz then charlovers like you go exp and back in war later without waste wm frag and getitn sneaked its senseless

I dont exp. That is first.
Second - For me its shit when we have to do second guild and make new wm with your guild because we cant add new players.
Third - I didnt wrote that u will be able to leave from guild. Only ADD

ofc u can leave guild retard that's already possible. You can't remove this without removing it for the whole warmode system. There is other warmodes beside ours. Jesus christ

nozyk just stop asking for retarded shit, thanks. That's prob way too much work, and its not necessary. Stop leaving guild and invite everyone, but we all know how much you guys care about frags.
You re losing all the time, only fighting when you are more lol. And you got so mad when we killed that kid on ur team botting demona during warmode. Fatima fucking u up with words u froze up and said stupid shit. LOLOL why do you get so mad :(

Nice song for you Dinosaurus.

I dont exp. That is first.
Second - For me its shit when we have to do second guild and make new wm with your guild because we cant add new players.
Third - I didnt wrote that u will be able to leave from guild. Only ADD

Lol, It's your problem guys that you have new players every single day...

Back