• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MARK HANI

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Can u make here low hits from ava?/ ue? Please

LUNARFORCE DED LONG TIME AGO AND FOREVER WE WONT GO HERE

No they can't because if they do this u'll stay in def 24/7 so stfu.

@Hani
Ban this guy who makes 124821904 thread per day and he want to destroy this ot. Lunarforce ded because of his ideas about lvl reduction, mlvl reduction, shared exp changes so please turn off his internet for 2-3 months and make the world better

you killed lunarforce, now u want to destroy shadow? fuck off and get the fuck off with your ideas

JUST DO IT BEKOZ ITS ANNOYING TO LISTEN TO THIS VESIV CRYINGGGGGGGGGG KURWA

only veziv have problems about ue/ava so maybe make new team w/o veziv

Veziv got wyjasniony by Mark.
Make team without veziv, he is the problem

you killed lunarforce, now u want to destroy shadow? fuck off and get the fuck off with your ideas POST BY KAYTO?

WE DESTROYED LUNARFOCE ONLY US STAYING AND PLAYING EMPTY SERVER AND WE FIXED AVA EXHAUST AND UE WITH PPL LIKE DINO WILLE AND ALL ;)

DESTROY SHADOW? U HAVE NICE BRAIN IF U THINK GM MAKE LOW hit from ava and its will be "destroy server?"

Man. You have problems in both ots. Lunarforce not had Lowchars, not had 900 Ue hit and 250 ava hit, Lunarforce had free respawns to exp... What the motherfucking shit was your problem? Why ppl left?
Oh... I know. Cause u was spamming forum or some1 else. Becouse you have 30 and i have 20 and if we lose 2 actions in a row i lose respect in Tibia, so fuck lunarforce , go spam ue in Shadowcores.. Becouse ppls will respect me then, if i win ava spam war in shadow... !!!!! great idea.!!
+++ If we die 4x in lunarforce we lose 1,5 LVLS!! and its too hard to exp :S
RESPECT!!!
++++++ They fixed you LOwer lvls to not be tanks.. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED? THEY MADE A PERFECT OTS FOR YOU,FOR WARING, AND YOU LEFT FROM IT. WHAT'S YOU'R THINK? THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN?
-NOOOOOO

Lunarforce :
+ Low ue/ava/wave hits
+ Lower lvls/mlvls then shadowcores
+ free respawns without botters
+ no idiot noobchars
+ HARDCORE PVP NO CRY ACCEPT WM PLS
- No shared experience bonus

Shadowcores :
- High orshabaal ue/wave/ava hits
- High lvls with ml 140+
- Every respawn 10 botters each