• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ mark

Give It To Me

Banned User
Reaction score
you're being an asshole , every1 who got hacked got their shits back , i'm the special case cuz i scammed yosef & switz which scammed me in first place?kk.

[19:16:15] Before ItBegan: tell to mark
[19:16:29] Before ItBegan: that im gonna join to those fucking br pingers and start ddosing server
[19:17:37] Before ItBegan: ofc he helps to other faggots
[19:17:40] Before ItBegan: but he wont help me
[19:17:45] Before ItBegan: tell him to expect mass ddosing in near future.

Now who's the asshole?

Idk how you got scammed but I heard you invited him to your house and he stole your items - so if that's the case it's your own fault

BANN PLX?

ownedw.jpg

what comes around goes around

Last edited:
^EDIT

bannx2.jpg

TRANSLATE:
->I PINGED/DDOS THIS SERVER BEFORE
->I'LL PING/DDOS IT AGAIN
->NOW TAKE THE SCREENSHOOT
->AND SET IT TO FORUM

bann plx? :D (srry for my bad english)

^EDIT

bannx2.jpg

TRANSLATE:
->AND SET IT TO FORUM

"I did ping the server before, ill do it again. And now take the screenshoot and put it on a forum."

xD

Last edited:
"I did pinged the server before, ill do it again. And now take the screenshoot and put it on a forum."

xD

I think the writer of the command " I did .. on a forum. " got a very very low IQ.

^EDIT

bannx2.jpg

TRANSLATE:
->AND SET IT TO FORUM

I'm betting $100 that this motherfucker doesn't know shit about hacking/ddosing/pinging .
Why ?
He's a bosnian/croatian/serbian and I'm sure that 80% of us don't know how to do this shit .

Back