• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
I'm asking here as I don't know if you're actually offline or just ignoring me. Have you received the message I have sent you? I don't expect you to do anything about it but if you have read it then at least a reply would be nice of what you are or not going to do about it.. rather than just ignoring me (my message)

Thanks~ and sorry about the spam (Mark knows what I'm talking about)

omg he probably did it already
u are a good tutor but u are always trying to be a smartass and its fucking annoying

Well, if it's really annoying for you then feel free to add me on ignore list.

You don't have any idea how many times he asked for it in-game.

i dont see a ignore list on this forum

-> View Profile: Dyablo97 - OtLand
-->
ignore.png
Add to Ignore List (Below my avatar).

Guys, you gotta understand that there's 1500 people online regularly on this server, and 50% or more people does actually want something from GM Mark/Hani.
They have a whole server to take care off, and to make updates for. Do you want updates or not? They will help you guys as soon as they get time, just be patient.
~ Baboy

Back