• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@mark

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
Make this server like inferna but with slighly easier stages and you will have 300+ players

* increase death penalty to 80 % so fights will worth someting and the server wont be only to bot till lvl 400.
* decrease the stages, after lvl 150 the exp must be 2x.
* add fucking exp on party with 4 people different vocations so more people will play
* reduce the lvl of the players on 30 % and the magic lvl too .
* reduce the damage of area spells like mas san .
* make sure that siramix is active there, you can´t have gms that stop work after get promoted
* work on add roshamuul and oramond because it will bring more players
* dont do anything that is not said above
* do everything that is said above

@Mark

U live in Brazil, it's summer every day in every kurwa year

i live in portugal and the temperature in may, june and july is 25 degrees average here. The rest of the year is cold but not much, 10-15 degrees average.
you are from iran but live in sweden you are luckier than me when the subject is weather conditions

Ots died around 3-4 years ago bro during 8.6

give it up bro

All the good players like myself have left behind a great legacy on the Open Tibia community to the point the game was no fun without myself or my supporters(killian and others)

I remember a few years ago when noobs like Jakke or Killian thought they were good commanders
Oh good times.. good times..

can ot owners put back share exp on lunar ? polish cunts like it but they dont play it how is that?

Make this server like inferna but with slighly easier stages and you will have 300+ players

* increase death penalty to 80 % so fights will worth someting and the server wont be only to bot till lvl 400.
* decrease the stages, after lvl 150 the exp must be 2x.
* add fucking exp on party with 4 people different vocations so more people will play
* reduce the lvl of the players on 30 % and the magic lvl too .
* reduce the damage of area spells like mas san .
* make sure that siramix is active there, you can´t have gms that stop work after get promoted
* work on add roshamuul and oramond because it will bring more players
* dont do anything that is not said above
* do everything that is said above

@Mark
yesssssssssss plz it will help alot the ot could hit 400 players easy thats some factz right there

Back