• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marok Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
clean and decent piece but i would remove those tufts on the bushed, makes it look sloppy

wqO3gjj.png

LOT0Ppm.png

Custom sprites? Looks really good anyways, good job.

Nice level of detail. I love the attention you put into bordering. Exceptionally captivating thread.

Subscribed

Just give us more ;D

Sad part of this si that it will not show in game ;( its too bug and your other mountains make them invisible :( but GODDAMNIT amazing mapping <3 keep up the sick work!

Sad part of this si that it will not show in game ;( its too bug and your other mountains make them invisible :( but GODDAMNIT amazing mapping <3 keep up the sick work!

i'll fix that

Last edited:
@Marok
It sure is amazing! but since you are using snow theme wouldn't be a bad idea to add some icy walls :p not on all just some parts, i bet it will give a nice contrast and nice snowy feeling <3 BUT GOOD JOB!

In this one add snow at the top of the mountain, to cuz right now it looks empty
irf66J1.png

@Marok
It sure is amazing! but since you are using snow theme wouldn't be a bad idea to add some icy walls :p not on all just some parts, i bet it will give a nice contrast and nice snowy feeling <3 BUT GOOD JOB!

In this one add snow at the top of the mountain, to cuz right now it looks empty
irf66J1.png

Yes, i will do this. I'm just making a 'base', because the theme will be confused inside the mountain. Anyway, the mountain will be more bigger than now.
Thanks for the comment. (sry english)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back