• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Masa hue hue hue

Omel

<3
Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/62ehn/masa.png

Good job Veziv rily

ox5seRz.png
muri wut

Huhauhauauha... 35 - 47? Is it difference? Or no? Lol huahuahuauahuaa

a if u ek no1 atk u so u can easy take much damage for people retardo murazo and we have 30-40ppl on goroma... so dominando

until we smashed you first time we were equal, after that ppl couldn't come back bcz u were staying under the boat and when u go out 2nd time we wre 38~

http://www23.speedy*****malware.localhost/Xw4QT/download/UO0010.bmp

calar say to veziv u 100% take this fucking retards from szady
now they are frends haha + 1 for veziv.
calar have now epilepsy

until we smashed you first time we were equal, after that ppl couldn't come back bcz u were staying under the boat and when u go out 2nd time we wre 38~

say whattt

calar say to veziv u 100% take this fucking retards from szady
now they are frends haha + 1 for veziv.
calar have now epilepsy

Hmm 404 ms dedek by 2 mages + 2 paladins and 1 ek?

same ammounts u just got raped twice
admit it get over it
gl next time

Same amounts?

jak calarek grubas jebany latal z tymi szwedami i brazolami i jeszcze zamykal nas z kaida na kazdym battle to co chwilke temaciki o jakims dominando, teraz jak do nas podochodzili to wielki placz ze nas wiecej bo w pizde dostajecie wiec ogarnij sie ty gownixie jebany zeby ci stara zdechla

I'm not crying lol, for me this was better (funnier) than the last few battles when we annihilated you.

Hmm 404 ms dedek by 2 mages + 2 paladins and 1 ek?

Same amounts?

I'm not crying lol, for me this was better (funnier) than the last few battles when we annihilated you.

you shouldnt talk about annihilator kkkk

Back
Top Bottom