• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maslana + Mursu

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
You are the most retards i have ever see when u started loosing today 31 to 4 in svargrond with 250 lvls vs 320 lvls and same amount of ppl ( 23 ppl)
You have nothing to say , everyone saw that u are the biggest noob that ever tibia see.
GO BOT WZ , the only think u know how to do Maslanka.
Mursu the only thing u know how to do is box on wm and kills skulls , u have not enough eggs to come and fight me face to face when u are like 25 ppl only

You are the most retards i have ever see when u started loosing today 31 to 4 in svargrond with 250 lvls vs 320 lvls and same amount of ppl ( 23 ppl)
You have nothing to say , everyone saw that u are the biggest noob that ever tibia see.
GO BOT WZ , the only think u know how to do Maslanka.
Mursu the only thing u know how to do is box on wm and kills skulls , u have not enough eggs to come and fight me face to face when u are like 25 ppl only

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH LMAO

This ot is so funny :D you guys only spam ava/ue/wave. Nothing else, and ppl that play with Maslana? worst people that I have ever played with in my entire life.

Another QQ thread on this forum. I wish there is something more happening here.

shut up jordi you go box my team on svar if see noob mwaling my team if i see mursu box you i go attack you and you cry ;p i stop lead team 70% its retard who scared take spot on mw or all attack another target ;p thx for battle all its only game .and shut up jordi i have honor i go fighr 30 vs 60 20 vs 50 30 vs 30 i never comand team you comand xx years and i win wm ;] and shut up bla bla bla you have high lvl you too have 300+ 400 ek and stop spam high lvl . you no remeber if calar play on shadow and i play on wipe again you sand one warmode and loss 50:2 and you say never sand you warmode you are pussy you only spam ava ue weve :) Thx all

shut up jordi you go box my team on svar if see noob mwaling my team if i see mursu box you i go attack you and you cry ;p i stop lead team 70% its retard who scared take spot on mw or all attack another target ;p thx for battle all its only game .and shut up jordi i have honor i go fighr 30 vs 60 20 vs 50 30 vs 30 i never comand team you comand xx years and i win wm ;] and shut up bla bla bla you have high lvl you too have 300+ 400 ek and stop spam high lvl . you no remeber if calar play on shadow and i play on wipe again you sand one warmode and loss 50:2 and you say never sand you warmode you are pussy you only spam ava ue weve :) Thx all
Revolution vs Wipe again 50 to 38 in liberty bay :p , you only remember what u want to remember

Revolution vs Wipe again 50 to 38 in liberty bay :p , you only remember what u want to remember

What? liberty bay? I'm sure that was like 50-1 to us. I don't remember you winning with us, or if u did you had 20 more players.

What? liberty bay? I'm sure that was like 50-1 to us. I don't remember you winning with us, or if u did you had 20 more players.
i dont remember the amount of ppl , i think it was equal teams or maybe +5 for us

Haha why you even lie? there was no such a situation, we've only fought once with you guys and we've won like 50-1 or 2

Back