• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master Katrila noob of the day!

closh

Reaction score
Hello!

Master Katrila = ded+bye

Sep 21 2009, 22:52:58 Killed at Level 306 by Realduder

Is noob go postoffice 1sqm make himself ded by himself and he ded in hed no tink he get in trap he noob make his own ded+bye

noob get angry and make ban huehuehehuueuh

is need work on skill i tink is no good trap himself uehueu

good work katrila dedek!

And this would be another example of how serious you guys take on killing higher levels. I mean i understand that its difficult for you to level and get anywhere close but these threads are stupid especially when a retard posts it

And this would be another example of how serious you guys take on killing higher levels. I mean i understand that its difficult for you to level and get anywhere close but these threads are stupid especially when a retard posts it

Ryan, shut up, your just pierces bitch, thats all u ever were, and thats all you ever will be.

Hello!

Master Katrila = ded+bye

Is noob go postoffice 1sqm make himself ded by himself and he ded in hed no tink he get in trap he noob make his own ded+bye

good work katrila dedek!

Goodjob deded Master katrila!

Veri big noob he is

Hello!

Master Katrila = ded+bye

good work katrila dedek!

And you... Have to practice some more English.

how hard is it to kill a high lvl when you trap him and are like 3or 5 against 1 lol tards ffs.....

And you... Have to practice some more English.

yes i have practice good on english lesson is in school make pratice techer learn me in make good english he very good english maker for me! Is ok? UNDERSTAND IN WHAT I AM SAYING? very bad people is in you! hueuhehe

how hard is it to kill a high lvl when you trap him and are like 3or 5 against 1 lol tards ffs.....

I'm tired of reading all this flame threads/post on this forum, so I thought that I could make an own one. Master Katrila flaming here and there about the skill of people.

Now he made a mistake himself by first trap himself inside the post office, secondly he walked in a 1sqm dead end which led him to his ded(dedinhed).

Not sure if he thought that he was gonna deal out some mail and that we stood in a line waiting patiently for him to bring us our mail. Maybe he thought that he could try to lure us?! WHO KNOWS?!

Point is; KATRILA IS A FORUMTROLLING TIBIA-NOOB!!!!!!!!111111111

Back