• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meditation and the otland community

Would you like to start meditating?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already meditate regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lexus21

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to ask you if you have ever heard anything about meditation, what meditation means to you? (no Googling - just what do you think about meditation)

For some people, meditation may be associated with a person sitting without meaning because of boredom, and for some, it may be associated with one of the most important things (or the most important) in life.

Why am I asking?
I am creating a project related to meditation and I am curious what you know about meditation and whether you would like to start meditating?

The project will be a rather small project because I know that interest in meditation is generally low.
I am doing the project for myself and maybe a few people willing to meditate.
I meditate irregularly and I would like to change that - I think that if we find a "pack" of people who want to meditate, we will achieve the goal together.

Please vote in the survey and comment.

Last edited:
Back