• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Menera need YOU!

Don't go off topic!

it doesn't matter if its because or be cause what's important is that what are you willing to do for the server thats the most important thing..

Don't go off topic!

it doesn't matter if its because or be cause what's important is that what are you willing to do for the server thats the most important thing..

Agreed, as I said, he can be a good in-game help.. Who am I to judge?
Anyway, to get on topic again; I'm willing to work with you (if you'd agree). In-game and also with mapping (IF needed).

Oh and allot too? :)
Dude you're from sweden don't tell me you are using british english..

When i did go in the Swedish school we where thought British English not American English today i have no idea.

I Graduated over 5 years ago.

Allot yes i miss spell it big deal no.

Sorry for off topic.

yes i miss spell it big deal no.
Yes i miss spell it big deal no. <-----!!! Big deal no?

You ment "yes i missed to spell the word it's not a big deal"

and thank you for stopping off-topic its enough just wait for Nwtr to reply to your applications..
Don't reply to this comment

thanks

@up Xourus! hate you!! u became 18! gz ;p im coming to get you! so jealous!
@topic
Name:I.T | Uchihasasukee as in otland forum name
Msn: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I would love and play the role of a CM because i have a lot of experience and i love helping people out people also iv been playing the server for 1 week , i played the server from the first moment its open, i play the server allot about 6 hrs per day,I'm a loyal friend willing to help in most situations. I am courteous and compassionate.I am definitely a team player. Through real life experience and in game as well, it is obvious that goals are achieved more easily if you have people to help you. At the same time, it is important to be there for others. Communication is also very important. Chatting with the other CM/GMs/Tutors about current game issues is a must. I would be very active in-game , I am a fair, nice, cool, fun guy willing to help out with anything.I also trust in them and especially you.
Best regards
yours uchiha~~

fake app!!!!
all bs...........

jk.

Name: Andres Enno
MSN: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team: I got a lot of free time like 4-6hrs a day and i'm tired to fix and get people to my server! It's good to help someone else.
I wan't to be CM/GM bcz they must answer truthfully and to the best of their knowledge, and that i got ! :D
Expierences i have a lot(2 years GOD with my own server), on last summer i was CM, 2 months ! And also i can help u to map and script :)

I checked some applications, and i added in my msn. But some may be disapproved or not, then relax. :p

Applying for Any Staff Position:

Internet Name: Illusion, Nemesis, Shingo.
MSN: Ask in PM.
Language: Dutch(main), English, German, French.
Onlinetime: Atleast 3H a day.
Experience: Have bin a mapper for alot of servers, bin more then 10 times tutor, gm, god, etc.
Why do you want to join the team: Seems like a real decent project, got many spare time. =)

Would love to hear from ya!<3
Greetz.

Name:William
MSN:[email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I am a very active player!! I would like to share my experience to the community in menera. my knowledge in all the positions in the staff is huge!! And of course i am serious player and staff member. my goals in the server will be to help players and make the community grow. I like to play tibia it never gets boring!! that's why i am online so MUCH.

Last edited:
Name:Antonio(bender in ot)
MSN:[email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I have a lot of time and a active player. I have experience in help players. I am serious player and staff member. I want to help players and learn more about be gamemaster

We chose a CM, im waiting to tell me that if he accepts the conditions.

Name: Bryan Torres
Ingame name: Arieswar
Messenger: [email protected]
Location/Time Zone: Caracas - Venezuela / 4:30 GMT
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish and Portuguese
Tibia Experience: 5 Years
Staff Experience: 4 Years with importants jobs
How long have you been playing Tetra-Tibia: 1 Day
Why you think you should be a CM: I'm forever on during the day/evening when alot of people are actually on playing and I help all people, no ignore any people and helping those people if we need my help.
Time Online: Maybe 24/7 Only if necessary
Little bit about yourself: I am a good guy, just for fun game, I see the good side of the game and not let you remove the program fun game that has entertained me for 5 long years.

Keep applying, we will select the new GMs soon!

Back