• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Pokemon Galaxy [Custom][OFFICIAL BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome!
i cant wait to play, when are you opening it?

07/May/2012

you can See a Small Event In Facebook here :
Facebook Event

Btw

A new Quest

wvwMQ.png

Found a bug, it let me use my pokeball on a pokemon some other guy killed in beginner island, it took my ball and gave me no pokemon, it also let me go to cerulean with no pokemons.

28jzktk.png

As you can see im in cerulean and it says 0 pokemon catched and i have the pokeballs and money, but nothing to kill pokemon with.

Found a bug, it let me use my pokeball on a pokemon some other guy killed in beginner island, it took my ball and gave me no pokemon, it also let me go to cerulean with no pokemons.

28jzktk.png

As you can see im in cerulean and it says 0 pokemon catched and i have the pokeballs and money, but nothing to kill pokemon with.

:eek: , u are online at the game?
for fix it

Last edited:
I logged off cause i didn't feel like creating another account, whats your IGN?

They never leave it on 24/7, not sure why, i won't even try playing until i get my pokemon xD, don't want to make a new account

Online, the game its 24/7, only it crash in the night xd

I don't think you understand the meaning of 24/7, Sir.

i have to say that the GM's of this Server are so frustrated and intolerants...

if u say to him that something are wrong, they kick you from the game, and delete your character...

maybe the GM Jake is a young 11 yrs old boy playing to be a " programmer ".... the server have good things but the amdin sux...

Status
Not open for further replies.