• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mia san Mia FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Mia san mia.
3:0 Barca :) wait... Who is Barca? :D
C_-_Saison_2008-2009_-_211208_-_FV_-_JUL_-_FC_Bayern_Muenchen_-_II_K.jpg

Great final, hoping for dortmund! will be fun to see götze play against his soon to be team

Today spanish teams are the most powerful.
Champions League will go to barcelona or madrid the next 3 years or so.
We should laugh at this guy, no spanish team in finals for 2 years now!

Barcelona is overrated as fuck. So happy Bayern gave them the D.

Well, spanishs teams like barcelona has been playing semifinals 6 years in a row.
Real madrid 3 years in a row with this.
1 year ago madrid won the league with 100 points and like 120 goals...

??
And barça and madrid still own the football world, like it or not, the press

Well, spanishs teams like barcelona has been playing semifinals 6 years in a row.
Real madrid 3 years in a row with this.
1 year ago madrid won the league with 100 points and like 120 goals...

??
And barça and madrid still own the football world, like it or not, the press

And Madrid is the best club ever, and barça has had one of the most amazing teamplays ever.. Totally irrelevant, you said something wrong, just admit it.

Dortmund just fucked real with 4:1 (4:3) ! and bayern raped barca with 4:0 (7:0)
And bayern have 90/14 in 31 of 34 games while madrid had 121/32 of 38 games, so madrid had 4 games more and bayern would easy break this when they had the same number of games = )

Valentino get this in your head ; ]]]]

And the UEFA champions league goes to GERMANY YAYA!!

Last edited:
I love this discussion, friendly without insults and respecting. :)

I know that actually Germany football is one level above the rest I know.
And yes, barça played against bayern a lot of times, 3 years ago, we won you easily, today you won us easily.
FC Barcelona - El 4-0 al Bayern de la temporada 2008/2009 - YouTube Barça 4-0 Bayern Champions league, with that, 6 tittles in a season came.
League - Leagues cup - Champions - Uefa supercup - Spanish Supercup - World uefa cup.

Here, In barcelona we know you bumped/stopmed/crushed US, I can give you some reasons:
- no coach, we got a 2nd coach and thats not good for the team...
- bad players that were good years ago or were good in another teams like: Cesc, Pique, alexis, villa, alves. (Probably pique, villa and alexis will exit from barça)
- bad status (I mean physical)

YES, this is year is for germany.
By the way Zakref, it seems you dont watch football often, like 2 or 5 matches per year? I dont know...
You, germany teams, before the semifinals draw, you didnt want us to play with you, why? And I watch every day football, I watch football program every night, and this program contact with press like bild.de, the sun, sport de la gazzeta, france football and they do calls to the program, nobody wanted madrid or barça.

And I accept and I underline this, Bayern could have won 1-0 with a good refferee but whatever!! Barça was not going to the final this year anyway, Maybe 0-0 in Munchen, whatever, next match at camp nou they would be rapped anyway, and THIS IS true, Im barcelona fan and I felt that the 180 minutes would be for nothing.

all said.
Ah and borussia was very very very scared at Santiago Bernabeu.
Whatever GG bayern and dortmund, more GG GJ for dortmund than bayern and you all know this.

And of course you wont like my posts because "sure, hes from barcelona, no like hahahahaha".

EDITED:

BJQiLz_CYAAeDBu.png

Not counting champions/uefa league.

Last edited:
tiki taka, fiki faka is boring, i prefer the style of dortmund or bayern not so boring like barca playing..

I love premier league style, for example, tottenham, liverpool, manchester, brilliant football.
I also like Italy teamplay.

"Fiki faka" owned the football for 2 years in a row, and was a different football style.
We could say, Barcelona invented new football because is the only team that made a different football.

And gz for germany final, a lot of years have passed, you were the last to join the "the same countyr at champions final"

England, Spain, Italy, 2013 LOOOOOOOOOONg time passed and you couldnt do a same country final. :/

Barça style is boring, I think the same.
It was amazing the first/two years we saw it, after that it came boring.

BJQiLz_CYAAeDBu.png

Not counting champions/uefa league.

La Liga have got the best individual player, I agree, but it's about playing as a team :) And showing statistics ONLY in the league actually doesn't mean anything, if we're comparing Bayern and Real we can't compare what they have achieved in their leagues because the leagues are on different levels.

There's nothing wrong with tiki taka tactics as Brendan Rodgers plays, but Barcelonas is pretty boring. They kinda only wait for the opposite defense to challenge

I love premier league style, for example, tottenham, liverpool, manchester, brilliant football.
I also like Italy teamplay.

"Fiki faka" owned the football for 2 years in a row, and was a different football style.
We could say, Barcelona invented new football because is the only team that made a different football.

And gz for germany final, a lot of years have passed, you were the last to join the "the same countyr at champions final"

England, Spain, Italy, 2013 LOOOOOOOOOONg time passed and you couldnt do a same country final. :/

Barça style is boring, I think the same.
It was amazing the first/two years we saw it, after that it came boring.

Implying Germany is bad because they hadnt had 2 teams in CL finals.. Hey wait, didn't you win your first WC 3 years ago?.. Talking about waiting for long times.. :)

I agree with "barça style is boring". As I said, 1st and 2nd year that style was amazing, after that it became boring...
Only pass and pass between DF's, strikers are there for what? I still dont understand our coach like Vilanova, well... If we can call him a true manager because I think hes not a manager, hes better at supporting 1st manager like he did with Guardiola.

Barça is boring, I used to watch their matches, since 1 year and like 6 months I stopped doing it.

Yes Santi, we have won only 1 World cup, but we are still better nowaday.
Clasificación Mundial FIFA/Coca Cola - Clasificación completa - FIFA.com

Spain #1 Ranking Fifa.
Germany #2 :/

1 Eurocup, 1 World cup, 1 Eurocup...
I think the circle has been already closed and Spain will fall down again this summer and the next summers.
Just saying.

And signed by one who understand a lot about football. :)

Peace.

Back