• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael IP spammer

Rengvaleth

Reaction score
Alright now its confirmed, it has happened to me like 3 times now.
I died at ank shop by hotsteppers after getting a 5 second freeze, first they didnt attack me much then suddenly everyone swarms up to me at the exact moment i get the freeze.

Im sitting on 100/100mbit fiberoptic line, with 120fsp on tibia, everything flowing good, then suddenly a 5sec freeze when michael decides to attack me, he got a fucking tcp/ip spam-program and i demand that asshole gets his IP banned NOW.

FAQ; How did he get my ip?
A: I used to be in his ventrilo a while ago, there he must have got it.
Now im fucking tired of this polak son of a bitch with no skills keep coming with hes damn software and cant play fair cause he sucks BALLS. so ban him ffs!!

Hahahahaha You honestly SUCKS!!!!

1. I was there, Michael was on another place (in ankh).
2. You diden't got freeze, we comboed you, else you get freeze everytime you die.

LOL Michael wasn't in that place we used UE. Your Internet probably crashed in a bad moment but whatever happened it looked like a noob was playing on Feta Greta =D

Fucking lame PL team, stop denying the fucking truth, Michael has never played on this server honestly, i know all about his cheats, DDoS tcp/ip spam, dash, combobots.
AND YES, every time i have died recently except for edron yesterday when i missclicked, yes EVERY TIME, michael comes and pull a DDoS spam. Its the only way you can kill me apparently

And fuck all you posers from hotsteppers, hiding in pz all day and when you finally go out in numbers of 30+ then you fail, and now you sit on forum talking like you are something? Im refering to Luddzor and guzerion, fucking cumguzzling eelsucking faggots

Yea of course, when pl kill swe = pl has combo bot, pl ping swe hahaha xDD

And fuck all you posers from hotsteppers, hiding in pz all day and when you finally go out in numbers of 30+ then you fail, and now you sit on forum talking like you are something? Im refering to Luddzor and guzerion, fucking cumguzzling eelsucking faggots
rofl rofl!! thats true, but not about hots, about UR noob guild, this ots is boring, u r all off/in pz ...
go cry, i'll ping u every time :*

Fucking lame PL team, stop denying the fucking truth, Michael has never played on this server honestly, i know all about his cheats, DDoS tcp/ip spam, dash, combobots.
AND YES, every time i have died recently except for edron yesterday when i missclicked, yes EVERY TIME, michael comes and pull a DDoS spam. Its the only way you can kill me apparently

If you weren't a complete idiot, you would know that a DDoS attack is two other fairy tales than abilities of Polish players around Hotsteppers.

If you weren't a complete idiot, you would know that a DDoS attack is two other fairy tales than abilities of Polish players around Hotsteppers.

You think highly of your team i see, michael took my IP when he had the other vent. Its fucking lame and he should be banned for it, now.

Back