• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael IP spammer

CMD

ipconfig /release
net stop "DHCP Client"
net start "DHCP Client"
ipconfig /renew
pause

Nooblet.

i had to do a bunch of things to change mine, /renew doesnt seem to work with my current provider.

Anyway fuck you michael, i changed my IP now lets party you ugly noobfuck

i had to do a bunch of things to change mine, /renew doesnt seem to work with my current provider.

Anyway fuck you michael, i changed my IP now lets party you ugly noobfuck

It's the
net stop "DHCP Client"
that drops you current ip

:)

Hoo-ray, Im going to unleash all my fucking fury on these half-assed polish potatofarmers..

lol

just to throw this out there but if michael wasnt there and somewhere else in ank doesnt that give him a better reason to think that hes pinging them loll

U are fucking nubs... we will see when U will die again..

Oh noez i died again coz of ping pong .. no keal mi plaxz..

Get a life idiots.

U are fucking nubs... we will see when U will die again..

Oh noez i died again coz of ping pong .. no keal mi plaxz..

Get a life idiots.

I think more people would understand better if you posted pictures when doing the sign-talk for deaf people, cause your english really dont make any sense.

And how dare you bring up such things when you have recenetly been soloed by some lvl 300 knight, and killed by an 185 sorc, you win the noobprice 2009, congratz!

I think more people would understand better if you posted pictures when doing the sign-talk for deaf people, cause your english really dont make any sense.

And how dare you bring up such things when you have recenetly been soloed by some lvl 300 knight, and killed by an 185 sorc, you win the noobprice 2009, congratz!

Hahahha I was soloed by 300 ek muhuehe you're really funny.

Can;t stop laughting ;)

Ahh btw. said a guy who died from 370+ek ;)

And shut the fuck up... U shouldn't speak to me... go rook your chars cos You are good only in that.

Back