• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mini-Project (In progress)

0850dg.png

I won't sugarcoat this shit peroxide. This is a very long text im writing you sucker. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport ; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how you Mr.Peroxide had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, you gave us snobbism, gnosticism, and classism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of conformism and mention a bit about illiberal fruitcakes such as Archez did while trying to steal peroxide's map. Okay man, keep the miniproject up, if thats what you want, but consecuences will come man, they will trust me, or just let it pass and search for a complex solution once its to late.
Take it as a threat..

Hope you rot in hell.
Sincerely, Sh4rpi3.

I won't sugarcoat this shit peroxide. This is a very long text im writing you sucker. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport ; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how you Mr.Peroxide had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, you gave us snobbism, gnosticism, and classism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of conformism and mention a bit about illiberal fruitcakes such as Archez did while trying to steal peroxide's map. Okay man, keep the miniproject up, if thats what you want, but consecuences will come man, they will trust me, or just let it pass and search for a complex solution once its to late.
Take it as a threat..

Hope you rot in hell.
Sincerely, Sh4rpi3.

You too?
Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator

Okay. >< Sorry i couldn't do my revamps last night, or the DP. I lost internet whilst the map was downloading.. Raged so hard, so i wasn't on all today. Just got it back an hour ago. So if your not mapping i will after my shower.

p.s you on msn? ;3

Back