• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Missing Items Within Server

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hello Guys, If needed if you tell me how I can get you more information on the distro im currently running. But ill start with my problem straight forward to see if there's an obvious problem.

When I run my server everything is fine apart from the usual bugs to work out (easy and non-related)
In-game i find that some items that should exist do not exist. The item i will talk about is Zaoan Robe. I have tryed to make the robe by using /i zaoaon robe and also /i itemid of the robe. Both of which do not work.

I have tried a nooby way to fix it by swapping in another distro's item.otb file and the xmls. To no avail the server won't load with the new items.otb /xmls loaded in.

So its not much of a big deal I just don't want people hunting monsters to find stuff like in my server I killed a rotworm and looted a lions mane. Now obviously the item id is something else but in my distro the item is wrong. Can someone help me out I know i just created my account and i have not added to the community at all yet. But i have in the past back before i quit tibia long ago (as we all do).

I would appreciate any input , thank you.

which version is your server? you need atleast a 8.6 or I think so

I had the same problem, but I found the id of the items on the internet and added them into the .xml file (even if i didnt add them they worked ingame, but to add the name and stuff..), and now works fine

Use this ones:
11301 robe
11302 helmet
11303 boots
11304 legs

which version is your server? you need atleast a 8.6 or I think so

I had the same problem, but I found the id of the items on the internet and added them into the .xml file (even if i didnt add them they worked ingame, but to add the name and stuff..), and now works fine

Use this ones:
11301 robe
11302 helmet
11303 boots
11304 legs

Any idea on why I can't just simply drag and drop another distros item otb and xmls ? Id rather not have to find every item that doesnt exist , like robe of ice witch etc just finding out new things everyday haha thanks for replies guys ^ those ids worked for the zaoan armor

I guess the executable that you are using is for 8.60, you cant just add a 8.70 files or another because it won't load
you need another version of 8.60 items.otb and xml but with everything included

Okay I will look for another 8.6 distribution to get the items from but will that work if it's 8.6? Just drag and drop the items folder I'm guessing?

Back
Top Bottom