• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Mitch B

Sniperfoxot

Reaction score
I was wondering if you are still active on shadowcores... Because I'm thinking of making a character.

My name in softcores was: Don Wuang

What's the best voc here nowadays? Same as softcores? I was Ms there, but it's no problem to play another voc.

Lemme know if you/ your team is active here and if I can join.

@haters... Leave my thread! And no spamm please!

oo its one of pierces asslickers from back in the day!!!!!!!

He checks forums regularly and is around almost every night. ED is best Voc. and our team is active and we run this server.

yes i care about an open tibia fight that took place about 3 years ago i can barely sleep at night i still have nightmares about it. its a game, get over urself LOL. the fights were really fun also when pierce was lvl 400 and the ppl below him that followed his every order like monkeys without brains were level 300 against teams that had an average lvl of 200, and all u did was run around in the open and ue.

why doesnt we own it? i mean nobody wants to fights ous? or am i so wrong right now? XD

yes i care about an open tibia fight that took place about 3 years ago i can barely sleep at night i still have nightmares about it. its a game, get over urself LOL. the fights were really fun also when pierce was lvl 400 and the ppl below him that followed his every order like monkeys without brains were level 300 against teams that had an average lvl of 200, and all u did was run around in the open and ue.

Your full of crap! We were with 15 or max 20 people in our team amd 90% of the server had war against us. So what do you expect from us? 15 vs 75 people? Your just mad because you weren't liked.

Now cry me a river and leave this thread if your name isn't Mitch or anyone from his team.

Now cry me a river and leave this thread if your name isn't Mitch or anyone from his team.

haha for your information every team since softcores that mitch has been a part of the leaders of it have been Mitch, Jeton(Chava) & Myself. So in other words if you want to join our team you need Jeton's permission as well as Mine & Mitch's

ALSO... It is "Cry me a swamp and build a Venore over it."

"because i weren't liked"

idk mitch or whatever his team is, ur team never threw a single magicwall, u dashed around (being 200lvls higher than everyone) ueing. im not at all angry WTF, first of all its open tibia, second of all it took place YEARS ago wtf?, third of all WHO THE FK cARES if ppl you will never meet in your LIFE doesnt like you LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
saaaaad kid

"because i weren't liked"

idk mitch or whatever his team is, ur team never threw a single magicwall, u dashed around (being 200lvls higher than everyone) ueing. im not at all angry WTF, first of all its open tibia, second of all it took place YEARS ago wtf?, third of all WHO THE FK cARES if ppl you will never meet in your LIFE doesnt like you LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
saaaaad kid

You remembered me, I didn't remember you... So you still think about those times.

@Zarz, what is your in-game name, ill try to contact you.

ya everyone who played softcores remember the high level brainless monkeys called pierces members, all u did was run around and ue, u were nobody special on softcores only reason i recognize ur name is bcus all u people did was run around with liek 4 ppl ueing everything

ya everyone who played softcores remember the high level brainless monkeys called pierces members, all u did was run around and ue, u were nobody special on softcores only reason i recognize ur name is bcus all u people did was run around with liek 4 ppl ueing everything

You keep talking about ue people, check some war movies from softcores and you see we shoot allot of m walls and para and sd's... To dont talk bull!

whatever george, whatever floats ur boat, i have my version and u have ur version :)! I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH MITCH FOR YOU THOUGH IF U WANT! i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows mitch and liek i think i might be able to get in touch with him for u if u want :)

Bearded anal is a legend, u better ask permission before u speak to him!

Back