• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mitch here aka English lider, smellic hunt, old Tajzon etc...

Mitch B

Reaction score
Wondered which of the real old old people from softcores/other ots were playin! Write back :)

Softcores players are here, ishhy, ponteen, ice meto, bearded anal, faxie, rovryttar klas, pilskytten, rut. Those are the one i can think of atm in our team. You should start playin i can help you out with cash and equipment.

Wondered which of the real old old people from softcores/other ots were playin! Write back :)

God are you gonna play here now?
Awesome!

Let me know if you need anything
/Rovryttar Clas

(Mektig on antica)

Good to see all the originals playin man! Im in ventrilo with u guys now i think :D And @ the zarz question ya, its me, me and zarz are on aurora a little atm but bored ;) much fighting here?!!? x

Good to see all the originals playin man! Im in ventrilo with u guys now i think :D And @ the zarz question ya, its me, me and zarz are on aurora a little atm but bored ;) much fighting here?!!? x

Awesome i remember war'ing against u guys on Moria.servegame.com and on Zantera.net or w.e. Hopefully i can war WITH u guys instead of against xD

Ha yea we did lol. Its all for fun Zarz, no need to get nasty bruh. Ive just always respected u and Mitch for ur skills and wouldnt mind helping u guys out in battle one day.

Besides Im tired of being on a random BR team where everyone is screaming in vent "AHUIEAHhaisuhaehuIHAIEH ALL COMBO DE ZARZ COMO UN NUMERO TRES. NO MAS TENGO WEY DONDE VIPER?!?!?!?!? QUE PUTA MADRE STUPIDO RUN RAPIDO RAPIDO"

xD

Ive seen that name before. Thaldus...u were on their team when we fought on Moria right? Good to see u guys again xD Ah good times. In fact i went to Zarz youtube and watch the videos from Moria. It was pretty apparent in the videos that they raped us ^^ Sadly i was only in maybe 2-3 OBs due to work/school.

afraid i didnt play moria :p

probably from zantera/warenia/eriana you saw the name

I lead them once or twice but mainly lead against them. Lead style mostly on ots. Your nzaks friend right :)

Back