• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Mitch

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
Take care of the pingers in your team, I will make sure there wont be any warmode untill Velixun/don thide and kosh the rusher is kicked.

Velixun is doing the pinging and Kosh the rusher is supporting in (check the kill on yosef rushar today), it was due to a ping from velixun and he has pinged some of us before...haven't bothered with that lowlife scum but he's going to far with this so deal with him..

Keep making stupid things up and btw Since Yosef & mayn has said that they will ping velixun you should also kick both of these before there is any warmode

35bsd3n.png

I wont reply to anyone else but mitch, I am telling the truth and I want to see mitch do something about it because I believe he's not supporting things like theese.

This shit happens where ever u go. I cant control what people do 24/7 but ask them not to do shit if we want a warmode. Your team must have to do like some group confidence shit to fight because any excuse not to have a warmode seems to be brought up everytime i ask for one bro.

As u can see... the latest one from ur leader was... Were not warmoding u just to piss u off... yeh... okk...

- - - Updated - - -

But yeh ur right im not supporting this and i do wanna warmode ;)

but I believe you can control who you have in your guild?
/thread closed

let the dirty fighting mode continue

There is no dirty fighting mode, and i told u, im not supporting pinging as its hard enough to get a warmode with u as it is. We havent done "dirty tactics" and would be pointless to start it cuz its fucking boring. I know Yosef pinged Velixun and they both have done it back so accept warmode and this shit can stop from both sides.

lol I dont know what shit velixun is feeding u but u really swallow bro you really do...and im not blaming ur whole guild I was just interested in seeing if you acctaully bothered to do a fuck about lame things like this but whatever..

obviously not you dumbass read the threadtopic before you come here with your smartass comments

Ansikte, lets be honest, yosef is gonna tell u that they pinged him first and lale is gonna tell me u pinged velixun first. Yes i care about the actions of my team, but u should be mature enough to understand that this aint gonna go anywhere lol... ive told him to stop now so we can have a warmode. He said ofc i will. Alright?

Its not obviously? This shit never came up while we had a battle, so why would it now?
U think they got their "ping programs" just for u idiots? Please.

Why dont u just fight us, win, then u will be able to talk?

lol I dont know what shit velixun is feeding u but u really swallow bro you really do...and im not blaming ur whole guild I was just interested in seeing if you acctaully bothered to do a fuck about lame things like this but whatever..

Oh ok so the time when Yosef said he had my "gaming" ip and posted it in Help Channel, Advertising, yelling it in Default and so on, what about that time? Maybe it was just a coincidence that I had massive lags afterwards when I went hunting? Yes I believe so too!!!

Oh ok so the time when Yosef said he had my "gaming" ip and posted it in Help Channel, Advertising, yelling it in Default and so on, what about that time? Maybe it was just a coincidence that I had massive lags afterwards when I went hunting? Yes I believe so too!!!

that is something that I can believe yosef doing posting your ip on the help channel, but I know for sure noone in rld ever pinged you because trust me I would know about it...

@lerosena obviously because he didn't ping yesterday, yosef got pinged today, now can you please get your fatass and low level iq comments out of here?

@mitch reason I made the thread is because I know you are not supporting pinging, because, like me, you think that shit is just lame and BORING. So I wanted to see what you were gonna do. And yes I am mature enough to see that this thread has already gone out of hand, I just made a try to make you realize what players you are dealing with...but like I said, kosh the rusher/velixun/don thide in validus = no warmode...that is MY only reason for not convincing players to go back in a warmode with you no matter what other players from RLD has said before

U think they got their "ping programs" just for u idiots? Please.

As I said.

The one and only truth is that we are bether w/e u guys ever say. Thats why u always come up with lame excuses like this one. But unfortunatuly u guys are to noob to admit that u dont stand a chanse.

Won't reply anymore.

BTW pinging Yosef wasnt the first time he did that i got pinged by him twice .... once during war and once outside depo....
Letting them in your team is the same as supporting their actions... at least thats my opinion.

Again, i have reason to believe yosef would ping velixun aswell, basically repeating myself, ive told my guys not to ping anymore or were not going to get a warmode. Im not gonna repeat myself again and again, ive told the guys, thats it. If it happens again meaning u guys wont warmode us then maybe ill delete them.

Back