• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Mitch

Just stop the goddamn pinging (its gaaaaaaay) and gogo warmode and epic fights of d00m.

And if kosh was kicked then what? Oh yeah, he'd get another char to fight on.

Kicking these people does nothing lmao

Sometimes the IP resets if you just turn your modem/router off and turn it back on again.
If you are unlucky you will have to turn it off for the night and the IP will be reset the next morning, i think.. lolz

Sometimes the IP resets if you just turn your modem/router off and turn it back on again.
If you are unlucky you will have to turn it off for the night and the IP will be reset the next morning, i think.. lolz

well its called an dhcp :p and it doesnt need to get turned of... if you know how to handle it you could just request a new ip...
cmd and "ipconfig /renew" but it doesnt work on all comps... ^^

dynamic ips get changed after a router reset

static ips, do not.

its hard to get a static one... if you dont know what are you doing on a computer :p

some isps/routers are configured to have static ips

ask swedish people, majority of em have it due to the main internet provider in sweden

Ansikte, lets be honest, yosef is gonna tell u that they pinged him first and lale is gonna tell me u pinged velixun first. Yes i care about the actions of my team, but u should be mature enough to understand that this aint gonna go anywhere lol... ive told him to stop now so we can have a warmode. He said ofc i will. Alright?

yosef don't have velixuns ip, so i duno how yosef done this, i just think it's really funny. let the ping wars begin, br style !!

yosef don't have velixuns ip, so i duno how yosef done this, i just think it's really funny. let the ping wars begin, br style !!

Alex ur more honorable than that.....lets just fuckin war straight up...no pings or gay br shit....

There is no dirty fighting mode, and i told u, im not supporting pinging as its hard enough to get a warmode with u as it is. We havent done "dirty tactics" and would be pointless to start it cuz its fucking boring. I know Yosef pinged Velixun and they both have done it back so accept warmode and this shit can stop from both sides.

Yosef has no idea how to ping lol

Wheres warmodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back