• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MMO] Realm of the Mad God

do people actually buy items on this game? lol
well, might have changed, since last time i tried this game was like a year ago.

Many of them does, I actually got like more than 100 sucessfull done trades on realms forum.

legend of Yore is a rippof, they stole the graphics from rotmg and the sprites

legend of Yore is a rippof, they stole the graphics from rotmg and the sprites

Why don't you research more before trying to talk shit into peoples heads?
The graphics are free for public use.

I play, not for hours a day like, but i enjoy popping on before bed or something, it's really fun :DDD

My Archer at the moment is 17.

I don't really get the point, do you just go around killing monsters? :l

So you just grind, grind, grind and... grind? lol

It's not really grinding, it's like for example going to the Arcade you have your paddle & 2 buttons, special ability & shoot button and you're basically just fighting monsters & dodging there attacks.

The aim (imo) is not really to level, it's just to see how far you can get, like on an arcades highscore system.

That's how i see it anyway.
There are alot who actually grind it out, to get the stars & actually go grinding the bosses for certain items etc, personally not my thing.
I just like running around dodging attacks and shooting monsters :'D then when everyong gets teleported to the big boss room, you know shits going down you all "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and people running around everywhere, it's funny :p

It's not really grinding, it's like for example going to the Arcade you have your paddle & 2 buttons, special ability & shoot button and you're basically just fighting monsters & dodging there attacks.

The aim (imo) is not really to level, it's just to see how far you can get, like on an arcades highscore system.

That's how i see it anyway.
There are alot who actually grind it out, to get the stars & actually go grinding the bosses for certain items etc, personally not my thing.
I just like running around dodging attacks and shooting monsters :'D then when everyong gets teleported to the big boss room, you know shits going down you all "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and people running around everywhere, it's funny :p

I guess.. haha.
& yeah I got teleported then and oneshot =/

I guess.. haha.
& yeah I got teleported then and oneshot =/

Yea you gotta stay behind everyone, but just in enough reach to get exp etc

I got teleported into this dungeon at level 10 once & just stayed behind everyone or near the priests, ended up coming out of the dungeon a level 17, was beast :D

-Oh tip that really helps, on your map the yellow dots are people, you can click them & teleport to them, look for a group higher or similar to your level & just roll with them, you get hella levels doing that too & sometimes you can snag some decent drops.

I got decent gear for my Archer, not Awesome level but pretty cool, all Fame% & i managed to loot a decent Fame% set for a Warrior, so that's what am going to be next, when my Archer dies.

(Your Deposit box is in the temple looking place, near the start)

Yea you gotta stay behind everyone, but just in enough reach to get exp etc

I got teleported into this dungeon at level 10 once & just stayed behind everyone or near the priests, ended up coming out of the dungeon a level 17, was beast :D

-Oh tip that really helps, on your map the yellow dots are people, you can click them & teleport to them, look for a group higher or similar to your level & just roll with them, you get hella levels doing that too & sometimes you can snag some decent drops.

I got decent gear for my Archer, not Awesome level but pretty cool, all Fame% & i managed to loot a decent Fame% set for a Warrior, so that's what am going to be next, when my Archer dies.

(Your Deposit box is in the temple looking place, near the start)

Yeah I figured all this myself haha. But I didnt know about groups..
& the entire buying gold for rl cash sux ;[

Yeah I figured all this myself haha. But I didnt know about groups..
& the entire buying gold for rl cash sux ;[

Yea i know, it's lame as fawk.
I guess they got to make there cash somewhere though.

It's grown on you now huh? xD

I play it when botting, it's awesome lol

Level 20, 200+ fame :D

Anyone else gotten higher?

20, 3008 base fame, 6/8 (hp, att, dex, def, vit, spd maxed) coral/doom bow huntress.
Didnt maxed wis/mana since I dont use them.. its a "fame farmer" aswell.

I dont know if you already know it but, after level 20 you have status (dex, att, etc) on the map they are divided in 3 parts, they are:
Beach, starters place.
Mid-lands, starter place for pro players.
Godlands, best place to farming stat potions
Each class has a stat cap aswell, for exemple:
a Wizard has 75 attack, 75 dex, 60 wis, 40 vit, 50 spd and 25 def (all classes got 25 def cap but knight who is 40)
So theres a reason to grind/farm after 20 since when you are 20 its only the begin
I hope you guys understand well, heres a link to the realm's wiki.

Last edited:
I got god damn combo'ed today -.-
I wasn't even logged in for 2 minutes i spawned in, teleported to someone then BLAPP combo bombo'ed ;D

Oh well.

I'ma play a warrior this time.
I managed to collect some pretty cool gear for a knight so, should be cool.

Back