• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

GlobalEvent [MOD]Full auto WAR-TeamBattle Event(with random rewards)

Now it works great bu keep saying -1/5...
It teleported both teams and cool!

I have a suggestion... There should be a option in game that only Gods could change it talking to NPC and changing options, like how many time the war will last, how many players, etc...

for the -1 go recopy the mod again as for the options you mean gm go talk to npc to change options?

Another suggestion: there could be more than one floor to check, so you could have a pretty nice island with caves, mountains, etc, and have a really nice wars, I already made a 20 vs 20 and was pretty nice!

great script...though I have one request, please format your code! Few things called tabbing and commenting >.< lol.

otherwise great release.

EDIT: also, move the functions you put in 050-function.lua into the mod. There is no need to have them in there.

Last edited:
1- Do I have time?
no i dont
2- Does tabbing differs in script efficiency[donno if i spelled it right]?
no it doesn't
3- Is there a reason for me to tab the script?
i dont think as no one will have interest to read such long mod + peaple only show interest about the script to work well.

Otherwise thanks for commenting :)

Another suggestion: there could be more than one floor to check, so you could have a pretty nice island with caves, mountains, etc, and have a really nice wars, I already made a 20 vs 20 and was pretty nice!

could be mmade easily , but gimme some times i am busy atm.

Don't wry, I will test when I see the update.... And also, you should remove that broadcast message, it is quite annoying a spamm every 1 minute because someone entered to one team or to another, maybe should be a message in console, or just maybe a normal talk to NPC (yellow on default).

It isn't working very well... It accepts players, ok, teams works, ok, teleports team, ok... But when a player kill another it doesnt give the message and also, when one team doesn't have players, doesn't do anything... Just wait till max time stop and say that the event finished...

When they got killd and teleported back to temple, and log out, it says: playerName have left the War-Event.

huh?

Edit : ah you mean about tabbing. Hmm.. ! Btw, I am not a good programmer.

Ok, test again, made everything well, and some bugs:
1) When a player from one team kill another, then it doesn't broadcast.
2) When all players from one team killed all other members, then nothing happens... It waits until the event get finished and no one wins.
3) When a player log out, then it says playerName have left the War-Event.
4) After finishing a war, then it doesn't open a new one, the storages for running1 and running2 doesn't change.

lol? it all work great for me anyway..
secondly what is wrong it should say that the guy left the event as he logged lol...
And i removed that it doesnt broadcast that a player died.
Also the storages change after the time ebtween each event ends

Also please recopy the mode

17:13 Eventer: Do you wish to join the battle? There is currently 27/30 players in blue team and 29/30 players in red team.

Im going to make a video to promote this event system!

cool as when i upload video it take me 3 hours, and it is only 1 min ...

Suggestion:

A God should be able to do this ingame talking to NPC:
1) Restart the event (clean all players).
2) Change teleport zone, they should be assigned in MOD before, example, me: hi - me: change teleport - npc: Where? PVP, Isle, Ankh?
3) Change max time.

PS: The video will be realesed next time, because I setted a desert like Ankh and was so big for 30 vs 30, going to change it to a smaller area.

Why it could differ?

Anyways, another suggestion is that every 1 minute it sends you a message in console and show you who's left at war, it should show a table like:

Red Team:
name1
name2
name3
-------
Blue Team
name1
name2
name3

Back