• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Getting hacked, and editing my htdocs files ?

megachock

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm using modern aac and my website got hacked 2 times, im using the latest trunk from svn, First tiem someone edited my donations system in htdocs/gifts/gifts.php and edited the donator email, yes he scammed us :/, today a "hacker" changed all on my index.php but he told was just for having fun.
Im using Xampp.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

When I utilized Windows, always I used Uniform Server and never I had problems. Beyond it be light, is insurance. Xampp is program for presentations, therefore, is very vulnerable. As regards the Windows, for hosted a server the best one would be the Windows Server, isn't that so?

Try, if possible, change ur operating system for Linux, its a good idea if u search for secure. Only problem that have with Uniform is that idk how access my db/mysql saw IP External, barely Localhost. Someone knows as alter that? There are consequences?

Xampp isn't safe and was never made to host a public site, I would not recommend anyone to use it for a otserver.
Most likely you had an open webdav folder that anyone can login to and upload what ever they like to.
If that's the case I would say as above, do a virus-scan.

Back