• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are the best! ;)

only a small error:

Players Online:
When you choose the world and confirm by pressing the "Order", it returns to the former "all"

Here you can test: The Forgotten Monsters.

Precisely how to choose the first world.
(rev. 98)

Last edited:
Do not know if it's cheating.
More by what I saw, is only supported for the first promotion, then you could also through to the second, taking the second, will already have a base for those who have the third on ^ ^.

Do not know if it's cheating.
More by what I saw, is only supported for the first promotion, then you could also through to the second, taking the second, will already have a base for those who have the third on ^ ^.

Ahm, you can just add new promotions to config, and thats it, it should be working :)

Made some css style for installation :D. Download in attachment.

3010-screenshot.png

Attachments

i guess i can rescript my plugins for this aac then...

this got forum, paxton?

Last edited:
forum has those functions? you know like vbulletin, sticky, open|close, latest posts etc

forum has those functions? you know like vbulletin, sticky, open|close, latest posts etc

Well the most needed things, yes. Alytho it can't match phpBB/vBulletin/Invision Power Board/Simple Machine Forum etc.

How can I donate without installing Modern (I will wait to use it)?, you guys just made an awesome job :)

I guess you can just hammer in a paypal address (I don't know paxton's), or click on that button from any other modernAAC installed.

I won't trust on anothers, I'll wait paxton.

I might pull up an official always latest rev demo page later. :)

It has all the functions, delete threads, open, close, stick, unstick, truncate, edit, quote etc and like many other things, is very quick to extend.

I might pull up an official always latest rev demo page later. :)

Yup, that's the good thing about it, it doesn't need any TFS files. You can put it even on web hosting :)

I won't trust on anothers, I'll wait paxton.

[email protected] Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back