• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm?

AAC = Automatic Account Creator

ACC = Automatic Character Creator - Doesnt make sense?

ACC = automatic coconut creator - And who doesn't want a coconut?

Go to install folder, open index.php and delete this whole line:

PHP:
if(@file_get_contents($website."/API/isValid.php") != 1)
			$error .= "<li>Website address could not be established, tried to connect to <b>$website/API/isValid.php</b> if the link is valid check if this server is allowed to use local API.</li>";

PAXTON, i deleted the whole line, but now this error appears:
PHP Warning: fopen(../config.php) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 111
PHP Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 115
PHP Warning: fopen(../config.php) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 129
PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 133

any idea?

Go to install folder, open index.php and delete this whole line:

PHP:
if(@file_get_contents($website."/API/isValid.php") != 1)
			$error .= "<li>Website address could not be established, tried to connect to <b>$website/API/isValid.php</b> if the link is valid check if this server is allowed to use local API.</li>";

PAXTON, i deleted the whole line, but now this error appears:
PHP Warning: fopen(../config.php) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 111
PHP Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 115
PHP Warning: fopen(../config.php) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 129
PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in E:\home\sigmaotser\Web\install\index.php on line 133

any idea?

Set the CHMOD to 777 on the whole folder.

Sorry for the dumb question, but i search for "CHMOD" word in config.php etc...and i didn't found it...can u be more specific about how to find it?
sorry about my bad english ;x

Sorry for the dumb question, but i search for "CHMOD" word in config.php etc...and i didn't found it...can u be more specific about how to find it?
sorry about my bad english ;x

You have to set CHMOD on files, 777.

You have to set CHMOD on files, 777.

yes yes...but what files? i can't find...if u tell me what files i can change to 777...but i can't find...the only chmod that i found is in install.php, and when i changed it to 777 install.php doesn't work anymore... :s

yes yes...but what files? i can't find...if u tell me what files i can change to 777...but i can't find...the only chmod that i found is in install.php, and when i changed it to 777 install.php doesn't work anymore... :s

Chmod changes the file permissions! You do not have to change anything in the script only on the system. ;)

Unless you use another system than Linux.

Last edited:
PAXTON, i use windows, im using a paid domain to my site, i don't know how to change this chmod to 777, can u make a step-by-step please?

andypsylon said me this is only for linux :S
what to do in windows?

Last edited:
Thx a lot Korrex...now the config time is done!
but when i enter in my site this message appears now:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

and yes, all configs is right! :|

Try re-installing on a clean DB, personally I haven't had time to try it out but oh well...

doesn't work korrex!
i put a clean db with only acc manager :x
same problem, maybe wrong config? :S
here is my config:
/*Database information*/
$config['database']['host'] = "xxxxx.whservidor.com";
$config['database']['login'] = "sigmaotser";
$config['database']['password'] = "xxxxxxxxx";
$config['database']['database'] = "sigmaotser";

As I said, haven't downloaded and tried it out so idk...

doesn't work korrex!
i put a clean db with only acc manager :x
same problem, maybe wrong config? :S
here is my config:
/*Database information*/
$config['database']['host'] = "xxxxx.whservidor.com";
$config['database']['login'] = "sigmaotser";
$config['database']['password'] = "xxxxxxxxx";
$config['database']['database'] = "sigmaotser";

Is the database on the same host? Put localhost instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back