• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php:440 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\application\views\view_character.php(39): OTS_Player->getCreated() #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\libraries\Loader.php(677): include('C:\xampplite\ht...') #2 C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\libraries\Loader.php(307): CI_Loader->_ci_load(Array) #3 C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\application\controllers\character.php(186): CI_Loader->view('view_character....', Array) #4 [internal function]: Character->view('Reddy') #5 C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 C:\xampplite\htdocs\index.php(161): require_once('C:\xampplite\ht...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php on line 440
http://frostwolf.no-ip.org//index.php/character/view/Reddy

I commited the rest of 1.0 to the SVN, you can check it and soon after finding rest of the bugs, I will relase it.

Don't put it live yet if you are upgrading from 0.2! Special upgrading installation must be made! Not just replacing files! Otherwise you will loose backward compatybility!
He said in another thread - Modern Acc 1.0 Ideas

I know that I am quite annoying about this but :p Do you guys(Paxton / Stian) any plans to complete the Bug Tracker system?

ah :p okey, I wish you good luck :D This is really an awesome project :p

Hi guess... Where I can edit the equips of the character to create a char with items?
I logged in Sorcerer sample and change its, but no save, when I create a new character nothing changed...
Any idea?

error when making a forum board
A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'guild' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `forums` (`id`, `name`, `description`, `access`, `closed`, `guild`, `moderators`, `order`, `requireLogin`) VALUES('', 'Screenshots','You can post your screenshots ingame, like quests being done, or level advances.','1','0', NULL, 'Husam', '1', '0'

Hi guess... Where I can edit the equips of the character to create a char with items?
I logged in Sorcerer sample and change its, but no save, when I create a new character nothing changed...
Any idea?

go to your phpmyadmin and to players table.
Edit Sorc, knight, paladin, druid samples,
Change column
Code:
Save = 0
To
Code:
Save = 1

error when making a forum board

Unknown column 'guild' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `forums` (`id`, `name`, `description`, `access`, `closed`, `guild`, `moderators`, `order`, `requireLogin`) VALUES('', 'Screenshots','You can post your screenshots ingame, like quests being done, or level advances.','1','0', NULL, 'Husam', '1', '0'

Did u reinstall? Or just replaced the files?

Thx... but I have 1 last question of 1 bug.
When I create I new player and level up, like a Knight level 12 the life is: 245 and mana: 20. Its bugged because in level 12 knight must be: life: 245 and mana: 55
Its just a example... all vocations are wrong the mana. (less than normal)
Where I can fix it?

Go to player table
Change Knight, sorc, druid and paladin sample
at column manamax, change it to 35 or 30 or what ever mana you want players shall begin with

Did u reinstall? Or just replaced the files?

I have this error
PHP:

Unknown column 'b.guild' in 'where clause'

SELECT `b`.`id`, `b`.`name`, `b`.`description`, `b`.`closed`, `b`.`moderators`, `u`.`name` AS `author`, `p`.`thread_id`, `t`.`name` AS `thread_title`, `p`.`time` FROM `forums` AS `b` LEFT JOIN (SELECT `time`, `thread_id`, `board_id`, `author` FROM `posts` ORDER BY `time` DESC) AS `p` ON `p`.`board_id` = `b`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` AS `u` ON `u`.`id` = `p`.`author` LEFT JOIN `threads` AS `t` ON `t`.`id` = `p`.`thread_id` WHERE `b`.`access` <= '0' AND `requireLogin` != '1' AND `b`.`guild` IS NULL GROUP BY `b`.`id` ORDER BY `b`.`order` ASC;

I replaced the files. Is there a way to fix it without having to get a default .sql file? I imported my last one but its only 1 god acc/ 3 players or so + the samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back