• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

modern acc forum dosent work?

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey how come modern acc forum dosent work?
i get this error:

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'board_id' in 'field list'

SELECT `b`.`id`, `b`.`name`, `b`.`description`, `b`.`closed`, `b`.`moderators`, `u`.`name` AS `author`, `p`.`thread_id`, `t`.`name` AS `thread_title`, `p`.`time` FROM `forums` AS `b` LEFT JOIN (SELECT `time`, `thread_id`, `board_id`, `author` FROM `posts` ORDER BY `time` DESC) AS `p` ON `p`.`board_id` = `b`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` AS `u` ON `u`.`id` = `p`.`author` LEFT JOIN `threads` AS `t` ON `t`.`id` = `p`.`thread_id` WHERE `b`.`access` <= '0' AND `requireLogin` != '1' AND `b`.`guild` IS NULL GROUP BY `b`.`id` ORDER BY `b`.`order` ASC;

Last edited:

SELECT `b`.`id`, `b`.`name`, `b`.`description`, `b`.`closed`, `b`.`moderators`, `u`.`name` AS `author`, `p`.`thread_id`, `t`.`name` AS `thread_title`, `p`.`time` FROM `forums` AS `b` LEFT JOIN (SELECT `time`, `thread_id`, `board_id`, `author` FROM `posts` ORDER BY `time` DESC) AS `p` ON `p`.`board_id` = `b`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` AS `u` ON `u`.`id` = `p`.`author` LEFT JOIN `threads` AS `t` ON `t`.`id` = `p`.`thread_id` WHERE `b`.`access` <= '0' AND `requireLogin` != '1' AND `b`.`guild` IS NULL GROUP BY `b`.`id` ORDER BY `b`.`order` ASC;

error i need help!!!:D

New error need help!

What stian gave you was proper, with a bit of 'investigation' you could simply replace the thread_id with board_id and the problem would be solved!
SQL:
ALTER TABLE posts ADD (board_id int(16) NOT NULL);

Well how about this then?
I wrote in b.moderators instead of board_id
error for using the theri you used i got this error:
#1103 - Incorrect table name 'b'

i get a error

Unknown column 'b.moderators' in 'field list'

That is good effort, nonetheless! At least you tried. Now the reason it won't work is because the table is no longer the same as with the other one. Rather than the table posts it now uses the table forums, as you can - I also updated that one in this next piece of code-snippet.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE forums ADD (moderators text NOT NULL);
For this one, we also have to change the column type from INTEGER to TEXT as that is what Modern AAC uses for that specific field. Just a small note if you're interested.

EDIT: Oh and by the way. The b in b.moderators is simply a nickname/shortcut if you may, to the table forums. If you look further down the code, you can see FROM `forums` AS `b`

another one:D

Unknown column 'b.order' in 'order clause'