• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters dont drop any loot

WeZzi

Reaction score
Well as title says, i got an problem on my server. (TFS 0.3.6)
Whan i kill a monster, Both on GM/GOD blabla~ And on an normal character, They wont drop any loot.
Also the text that cames up when you kill a monster about the loot wont come up.

i got the same problem, but it started later... I compiled it by myself because i changed the code... have you found any solution?? thanks!

i checked a lot of times, but here it is:

experienceStages = false
rateExperience = 20.0
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0
rateSkill = 1.0
rateMagic = 1.0
rateLoot = 1.0
rateSpawn = 1.0

I tryed changing loot chance in specific monsters to 100000, but still no looting. thanks!

get anotehr distro and it should be fixed

Yes, it should be the easiest way, but I have made several changes in code (nothing with loot) and repairing the error I think is the easiest way now...

One thing I changed is adding LEVEL and EXPERIENCE to monsters, but that is set only in summons, because it is a pokemon server. I will try add level and experience to wild pokemons and see if that is the problem...

If anybody has an idea, please, post!!

i checked a lot of times, but here it is:

experienceStages = false
rateExperience = 20.0
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0
rateSkill = 1.0
rateMagic = 1.0
rateLoot = 1.0
rateSpawn = 1.0

I tryed changing loot chance in specific monsters to 100000, but still no looting. thanks!

increase the loot rate and i think it would work :)

didn't work... =/

I will try checking C++ code...

I read in other post a guy saying when he compiled in console mode it doesn't work, like me. But in gui mode it work. For me both don't work... maybe unaltered code should work... I will find solutions...

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY WAY TO CHANGE IN C++, PLEASE HELP! don't need step by step =]

Back