• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters not loading in map!

derkonsito

Reaction score
Hello community!
First of all i have to thank for the exc support ive been gettin in this community specially from @Limos !
I had lots of problems with my map and database and all were fixed just that now i have a new one and i want to see if someone can help me.

When i load the map only the "new" tibia monsters load. I mean new by telling you zao monsters, sanddscrawlers, dragon lord hatchling, drakens etc!!

PD: I can summon ANY monster with /m

Last edited:
Can you see the monsters in the map in Remere?
If they aren't added in the map, look if you have a backup of your spawn file.

and make sure that when the editor prompts you for importing monsters/npcs when you open it, that you really did it, because if you don't, when you save your map it will delete all monsters that are not in creatures.xml from spawn file

Can you see the monsters in the map in Remere?
If they aren't added in the map, look if you have a backup of your spawn file.

No they dont appear! It appears the spawn radius but not the monster itself. I do have backup what i do with it??

@Limos ok i fixed it xD but i got many errors that i dont know what they are.. My ot loaded and atm i havnt found any missing monster but i got like 50 of this :

[12/07/2014 12:16:51] Warning: [Monster::Monster]. Unknown event name - bp

Last edited by a moderator:
This means you have this in monsters.
Code:
<script>
    <event name="bp"/>
</script>
This is to register a creaturescript with that name to the monster.
If you don't have a creaturescript added in creaturescripts.xml with that name, it will give that error.

What you can do is remove that part in the monster. To find in which monsters this is added you can type "bp" in the search bar of your monster folder.

Back