• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@morgan blood(nitro)

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
AHAHAHA
ur olways talking big on forum
saying we cant do anything,saying u will floor us with ur softcore mates.
that we are noobs etc
AND NOW
u dash around thais trying to lose pz becauze a PALADIN atks u,LOL!
paladin's cant do shit and u are afraid of them
"OMG RUN TO PZ A PALADIN ATKS ME"

14:33 Lucid Lane [600]: ah look at that,mister bigshot running to lose pz
14:33 Nitro [560]: what else shall I do?
14:33 Nitro [560]: I fragged a lvl 200

gz on ur frag!
(ignoring ur post from now on cuz we all know the truth about u)

AHAHAHA
ur olways talking big on forum
saying we cant do anything,saying u will floor us with ur softcore mates.
that we are noobs etc
AND NOW
u dash around thais trying to lose pz becauze a PALADIN atks u,LOL!
paladin's cant do shit and u are afraid of them
"OMG RUN TO PZ A PALADIN ATKS ME"

14:33 Lucid Lane [600]: ah look at that,mister bigshot running to lose pz
14:33 Nitro [560]: what else shall I do?
14:33 Nitro [560]: I fragged a lvl 200

gz on ur frag!
(ignoring ur post from now on cuz we all know the truth about u)

Lol.
It was a mistake. I just wanted to UE a lil and loggout again. BUt that noob had to be follow atacking gaanja.
So I had to 15min..
Can't see there any stupidness worth to post on the forum. I mean I didn't take ban nor it was an Unjustified!

Lol, Nitro as I qoute you: "you have no life!!! look at ur online time and my online time, noliferrr!!!"

Total Online Time: 2 days, 18 hours and 17 minutes. [Lowe]
Total Online Time: 2 days, 0 hours and 1 minutes. [nitro]

ye, so much difference.

So the amount of online time says the amount of life you have in real life according to you? That's your only argument for us being so good? ;D

Lol, Nitro as I qoute you: "you have no life!!! look at ur online time and my online time, noliferrr!!!"

ye, so much difference.

So the amount of online time says the amount of life you have in real life according to you? That's your only argument for us being so good? ;D

Lol
strange ;D

Eazy E:
Total Online Time: 17 days, 20 hours and 29 minutes.
+ Lucid Lane
Total Online Time: 3 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

Enoguh said.
THe rock says

What else is he going to do? Solo a level 600 paladin? Good thinking bro

Finally some1 who understands the facts :thumbup:
I really got no reason stanind in the middle of thais with white skull while a 600rp is follow atacking me and waiting for his RLs to log in.

ye, so much difference.

have you never been on LAN dude? :blink:
you can't tell a guy is no-life if you don't know why he have allot online time, he can be home sick. LAN, or have a week everyone hate him or something... it could be anything..

if I'm home sick I can have like 18 hours online time per day ;)

have you never been on LAN dude? :blink:
you can't tell a guy is no-life if you don't know why he have allot online time, he can be home sick. LAN, or have a week everyone hate him or something... it could be anything..

if I'm home sick I can have like 18 hours online time per day ;)

Dude, have you actually read what I said? I quoted Nitro, which is MorganBlood. He's the one yelling around to anyone he dislikes "you have no life!!111".

So say that to him instead of me, I don't even care about onlinetimes..

Dude, have you actually read what I said? I quoted Nitro, which is MorganBlood. He's the one yelling around to anyone he dislikes "you have no life!!111".

So say that to him instead of me, I don't even care about onlinetimes..

And me and my RL are really laughing about, who you dutch kids rage a hell of show because of some stupid shit xD
btw

Dude, have you actually read what I said?
How often do you think, that this sentence goes through my mind when I'm talking to Agus or Eazy.
Eazy is a very special person. I haven't seen anyone else yet, who is contradicting himself so often like he does ;)

Whats your problem with my RL, Nitro&me are way more skilled than you all are(talking about those silly highlevel EK's&RP's usin followattack and spam some spells) You're useless people, rook your f***ing Characters for a mage, so we see how skilled you are...

Also talking about Eazy E, Agus Avemont or how he's called and all the other Bas***ds of their team...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Eazy E: Going to post every shit, Nitro does?
Wanna know something?

Fuck you!

Yours,
Danieeel

I wanna say that im agree with eazy. Nitro u are acting big but u are Shit here. U dont even got a "the best pvp skills" and u arent a old school player so dont be so proud of ur 560~ ed and a forum acc.

/Hego

I wanna say that im agree with eazy. Nitro u are acting big but u are Shit here. U dont even got a "the best pvp skills" and u arent a old school player so dont be so proud of ur 560~ ed and a forum acc.

/Hego

LoL

Im acting big?
I haven't created this thread who's insulting me.

Back