• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie Advices Please =)!

As someone else said, not sure about movies but The Hobbit pt. 2 will be out in December.
TV Shows I would suggest would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead (You've probably seen these though)
gotta see that one the first hobit was great!! :D

Lost was a shit tv series, Prison break, breaking bad and Game of thrones, you should also watch the UK Skins :3
How was lost a shit tv series? lol, it was probably one of the best shows I've watched.

My top current tv series:

True Blood
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Hell on Wheels

Game of Thrones is a must see thought!

Django was a good movie too, it's about the so called nigger slaves in america, action/comedy

Donnie Brasco, all of The Godfather 1,2,3, Scent of a Woman etc. all of these ones Al Pacino is on.

HEll on Wheels also very good but True Blood is that good? i thougd i wold look into it but i saw the first episode and got turned off becuse it semt so bad!

Started watching supernatural a few weeks ago, it's pretty awesome if you get into and like that type of show.

HEll on Wheels also very good but True Blood is that good? i thougd i wold look into it but i saw the first episode and got turned off becuse it semt so bad!

That's just the style of the series, you'll get used to it it's epic

If your looking for an amazing movie.. and don't mind reading, then def. check out "The Man From Nowhere" & whatever you do if ya watch it don't watch the dubbed, if your gonna watch a foreign film it better be in it's language with English! :)

Korea is puttin out top notch action/drama lately.

@Ingens i aggre but True Blood is it like vampire diares? or whats it about

Vampire diaries is an okey show, but it's not close to being as good as true blood, it's a rare show, almost like game of thrones, but in another theme -> vampires and other super natural beings. There's even gods and fairys involved. Do I need to say more, lol

@Ceejzor i will chek that movie out but what i dont like about movies made in china/japan/korea is that they are so unreal they can fly or jump 500ft on every chinise movie.. but you shold chek out The Last Samurai !!