• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie Database

thanks there are some Awesome cams, im seeing many but need togo to school -.- que wueba!!!

well tomorow i will be online so i will get you to pay for what you did;] start praying...:eek: na kidding;)

Another movie: was bored on my 150~ ms and decided to solo pk some. Looked at online list in tibia and saw that there were 2 paladins online as longest and they were both in Ab. Took me a while to find, but when I did it resulted in this:

clip0041.avi

Also tried to kill the other paladin named Vercul, but it just didn't work out:(.

Edit:
Vercul was level 130.
The other paladin who died 124~

Yet another one:
A lvl 182 EK named Pustak was botting on Okolnir. We trapped him (not on movie because file would be to big) and wasted his supplies. In the end he dies. It's only the end on the movie, since it took a little while to let him die.

Link:
clip0043.avi

Enjoy!

Comebackkapwnt.cam

the ob in ankrahmun :p we got killed firstly but later we pwned them ;)

none of them works by me because i can't use speedyshare if i wanna open it i see. search, and save. but if i do save i have to upload it and after that it just don't work any more. some1 help me how speedyshare works

nvm i can't watch them speedyshare is haxed. tell me in wich map you guys put i can't open it whit windows media player:S

^brains for what? to know everything about tibia? nty i let noobs like you fix it for me:D

Last edited:
some1 help me whit the problem play.exe isn't working or something if i wanna open it. how can i fix this if you help me i give rep+

Back