• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moving to Europe

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you read the title it explains that I am moving to Europe. Eh I don't want to move away from the United States but I suppose I must. I am moving to Czech Republic, in the middle of Europe. Prague, more generally and I was hoping someone could help me learn Slavic/Polish/Croatian? I don't want to learn Polish, actually because I don't want to speak the language that I make fun of :$ Anyways..comment on the thread with anything that may help me out.

Maybe things like:
Watch out for the Russian Mobsters

Why do you must? Parents?
To learn a new language, I recommend Rosetta Stone.

You should learn something more international, french, spanish or german. If not, you'll go pretty far with original english as it's a world-wide language.

This can be a good chance for you to explore different cultures.. and of-course foreign booty.
Good luck & Rosetta Stone is very good my cousin is slightly retarded yet he learn't french from it.

Hey I am Bosnian. And I know croatian, cause that is pretty same. Well, why did you move to EU?

Why don't you make it easier on yourself, and move to the UK? Then when your ready, once you know a different language after researching some, just move to the Czech, or Sweden or something.

Why don't you make it easier on yourself, and move to the UK? Then when your ready, once you know a different language after researching some, just move to the Czech, or Sweden or something.

Sweden has the most one night stands in the entire world. :Fun Fact: :w00t:

Sweden is the best country to live in probably. You get paid to go school, and if your not able to work you'll get your rent paid & food. Also you can order up to 1 gbit metwork to your house :p and about girls.. You wont get disepointed.
If your good looking guy you'll probably get layed every weekend :p haha

EDIT: It's a chicken country to.. have been away from war for more than like 200 years.

Last edited:
I kind of have to move to czech...I don't really have a choice

Edit: yeah I heard European girls are hawt..unlike our fat women. I am getting on the plane to Europe on Tuesday..after I get my copy of mw3 of course and i should be in my new home on Wednesday

Hopefully it will be fun. The first day I'm there my best friend and I are going to Germany to get drunk

Sweden is the best country to live in probably. You get paid to go school, and if your not able to work you'll get your rent paid & food.

That's good but I dont know if our friend kangarew is going to be a citizen of sweden which most likely you have to be to get paid for something like going to school and many other awesome stuff :p. I moved to australia a year ago and have experience with this kind of things... Moving to other country as non-citizen is not the same. (But is still a lot of fun lol)

You should do as someone said before! move to other european country transport is really easy there! you got alot of options such as spain or something near from czech republic ..of course! if you are old enough to take care of yourself it's really an amazing experience doing that for so many reasons :p

If that's not the case maybe learn french, spanish, german! hope u enjoy your time there m8.. GL

Thanks Ferchox. I cant really go to another European country first because I'm only 17 but maybe Czech will be fun to live in. After 2 years I have to move back to the states anyways.

I kind of have to move to czech...I don't really have a choice

Edit: yeah I heard European girls are hawt..unlike our fat women. I am getting on the plane to Europe on Tuesday..after I get my copy of mw3 of course and i should be in my new home on Wednesday

I'v been to czechoslovakia or is it only czech now? anyways i'v been there way to many times and im telling you the girls there are nothing compared with swedish girls damn only the flight attendants are so freaking hooooot anyways your not going to get dissapointed on that area... but how the country down there looks is a totaly diffrent story :p

Back