• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mqjqus.exe - HELP

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey, as the title says, I have this file on my computer called "mqjqus.exe". I was hacked on real tibia for 4kk~ about 3 days ago. So I scanned this weird file because it always shows up in my malware thingy. I want to get rid of it, but I delete it and it comes RIGHT back a few seconds later. Can ANYONE help me to completely get rid of it? Please!

Results : scan1.png scan2.png

What does it do? Just erases it and prevents it from coming back?

combofix is safe to use it on your own?

Sometimes i read about that and there's always a message like: You should not run ComboFix unless you are specifically asked by a qualified person, etcetc

Nifty little fucker...

Advice:
If the malware you've downloaded isn't some crappy ad/spyware or cheap FUD'd RAT and is giving you the shits after a number of attempted removals (made via CyberGate, Imminent Monitor etc. etc.) - create a Linux boot CD and boot it, backup your files (excluding EXE/SCR/DLL) then do a fresh install.

Dunno, the program wouldnt erase anything unless I bought it

Hey, as the title says, I have this file on my computer called "mqjqus.exe". I was hacked on real tibia for 4kk~ about 3 days ago. So I scanned this weird file because it always shows up in my malware thingy. I want to get rid of it, but I delete it and it comes RIGHT back a few seconds later. Can ANYONE help me to completely get rid of it? Please!

Results : View attachment 26862 View attachment 26863
Idk it you played the recent ascalon, but that virus could of been a result of that. Since a lot of the guys who played the recent ascalon got hacked on RL tibia

Na this happened way before ascalon, and I didnt get anything from the client of ascalon, at all. Scanned it with a buncha shit, even a bought program. Nothing :p

Back