• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [MS] Aurora

i see why u played no pvp

lets go to most popuplar place and bot that is great idea
lets whine when i die that is great idea

I played pvp many times, infact I've played pvp worlds more than non pvp.
So if you don't know facts, please keep your mouth shut.

Oh, I played aurora before too and I sold my 100 MS :)
HATAHS GUNN HATE

Clearing larvas for three magic :p

zdadAXM.png

ERZumPt.png

How did u kill Lovisaa? She was spamming utevo lux man. U hax

How did u kill Lovisaa? She was spamming utevo lux man. U hax

All 3(yes, 3) of them were using JXScripts' NE Larva script with default settings. The third got away and came back and killed my ass with 90 RP.

awww haha XD I remember my best day on tibia. Got attacked by a 190~ Rp in tombs. I was lvl 72 if i remember. He killed me and got a rs. Fortunately I was in a PC caffe,and there were 2 guys,one 240EK and one like 150~ MS playing beside me,they went and raped his ass,they gave me his softs and nightmare shield. I got hacked like 2 days after.. GG PC CAFFES

awww haha XD I remember my best day on tibia. Got attacked by a 190~ Rp in tombs. I was lvl 72 if i remember. He killed me and got a rs. Fortunately I was in a PC caffe,and there were 2 guys,one 240EK and one like 150~ MS playing beside me,they went and raped his ass,they gave me his softs and nightmare shield. I got hacked like 2 days after.. GG PC CAFFES

gg indeed

- - - Updated - - -

The third got away and came back and killed my ass with 90 RP.

A follow-up on the 90 RP:

(Killing my 29 RP)
awabuyK.png

(Me killing his RP)
IGGSA5P.jpg

I told him he would die but he didn't listen, he called me a tard, 15 year old who smelled pie (he said pie, no joke) and said I couldn't do shit and then linked me a random 330 EK (classic).

This is why I usually don't play pvp btw, I find it hard to let things go.

Oh and I'm going to kill his second char in a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

and bam, his other char

7SlLuAU.png

over and out, can't wait for his response tommorow ;D

Last edited:
hahaha

that Boffish guy is the same guy that is botting Yalahar Zombies, always stealing my XP.

Just bought your Northern Sea Serpents.
Your .lua is so wierd, compared to other peoples LUAs, it's so hard to configure because the text is so wierd.
Anyways, I think I managed to fix it.

Just bought your Northern Sea Serpents.
Your .lua is so wierd, compared to other peoples LUAs, it's so hard to configure because the text is so wierd.
Anyways, I think I managed to fix it.

What is so weird about it?

Botted all night,

54-80 :) Died 2 times to PK, survived 1 PK.

CwfcI21.jpg

Last edited:
280 paladin? I thought this was just about your crazy wasting PG on your sorcerer.

280 paladin? I thought this was just about your crazy wasting PG on your sorcerer.

I'm too poor to level my MS atm, had to use my last cash for prem scrolls :/ But I can post whatever I want :D

woLaT3T.png

Back