• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

murat /bombel Or Mursu

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
Let's set some gathers and fight 21:00 ?
or after 2 warmodes you will disband guild and go back shadow to skullbash on warmodes?<bombel,murat>

jordi acting like a pro cuz lapa retired and he take his ppls' xD fuck u rly

only 21? why not 20 or 19 :D mm u need to asslick more ppl jordi to get masa
I ask u 21 cuz u saying me everything to not go war against me like : i go party ( sunday 19.00) , i need to work (u staying in vt 24/7) etc etc.
How you can be acting pro if u got the most retarded team i have ever seen in twify lands

Jordi talking about disbanding guild? When lapa was dominating server after every warmode (around 150 frags) - deletera of guild . no problema sinior but it's true

heh, one week on lunar and both lapa and jordi went retired, true info?

Jordi talking about disbanding guild? When lapa was dominating server after every warmode (around 150 frags) - deletera of guild . no problema sinior but it's true
I was disbanding guild cuz we need lvls and cash but we was not leaving lunarforce lolek majzcal aka trying to get fun from every post , acting like turban gang bror

I was disbanding guild cuz we need lvls and cash but we was not leaving lunarforce lolek majzcal aka trying to get fun from every post , acting like turban gang bror

i'm polack, turban recruit only swedish shits and muslims. i know that you had lower lvls than us but you we didnt sneak you so your idea pretty sucks

i'm polack, turban recruit only swedish shits and muslims. i know that you had lower lvls than us but you we didnt sneak you so your idea pretty sucks
true story by señor mauczau and not true info by madam jordirino aka disbanderino guilderino after lost warmode hehs

Back