• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MURSU+MURAT+LESNA

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
YOU SHOULD MAKE 1 TEAM WITH 25 NORMAL PPL ON GATHER AND FIGHT US CUZ THIS IS BORING ALWAYS SAME SHIT FIGHTS OF RUSH 30 SECS AND EVERYONE LOGOUT

MAYBE WE'LL HAVE SOME GOOD FIGHTS IF U MAKE THAT ALLIE
SORI FOR ENGLISH GAJS.

ahahahaha jordi acting like a pro but last time we rape u so hard so shut up monkey..
jordi calar rape u on svar easy u was on defense and u had more ppl xD now when noone playing on lunar u trying to make dominando on dedek serwer

ahahahaha jordi acting like a pro but last time we rape u so hard so shut up monkey..
jordi calar rape u on svar easy u was on defense and u had more ppl xD now when noone playing on lunar u trying to make dominando on dedek serwer
Who the hell ever you are this Jordi is right.
There is good teams that were leaded by Wille, Calar, Navid, Veziv and Killian.
Then there is ok teams I guess like the last reload of Lapa, Jordi.
Then there is just some pokemon teams like Murat, Mursu? I don't even know their guildnames.

Jordi has a point If you want wars :p

bombel they guy that writes 100 words , 101 lie. nothing else to say i think everyone knows the true and u're just making the retard cuz its so embarrassing to get raped by 12 ppl last like last fight we had :d

Jordi if you think you can have good fights vs Murat or mursu ur wrong..
You get massacred by their 100 mages everytime

Jordi if you think you can have good fights vs Murat or mursu ur wrong..
You get massacred by their 100 mages everytime
Kkkk check warmode stats .
Last fight yalahar 2 team (37ppl) against our 20 ans still winning in frags.
The thing is that murat has too much ego to make a team with mursu and lesna ( thing thats he should do so we will have normal fights)
FOR BETTER LUNARFORCE MAKE ALL THOSE TEAMS TOGETHER GAJS!

jordi u remember when Calar and Lapa had team u had 8 ppl on vt so stop acting so much spanish shit

For better lunarforce you could fight against us 1 month ago instead of being a pussy, I love the way you act big when Wipe Again retired.

For better lunarforce you could fight against us 1 month ago instead of being a pussy, I love the way you act big when Wipe Again retired.
True
Fucking
Info..
(But like 15 ppl backstabbed him and we had 5 ppl in vent)

Jordi have like 25 - 30 people in total atm..
20 Nohands

Even calar knows he had way more people in svar, and calar is the most delusional leader on twifysoft ots

they raped us you say

now lets see that facts : calar gor parceled and died like a noob, same with shleader and 2 more of them .

we had 8 mages and 2 rps and 2 eks so 14 people

i am not even joining last battles because its ridiculous how easy we win

Nice math haha 8 +2 + 2 = 14? never knew that haha, also in the previous thread i've shown u a screenshot how many people from our side could see ur stack

Even calar knows he had way more people in svar, and calar is the most delusional leader on twifysoft ots

they raped us you say

now lets see that facts : calar gor parceled and died like a noob, same with shleader and 2 more of them .

i am not even joining last battles because its ridiculous how easy we win
uff retard ur still spamming forums? :D

Platinum Coin = EK/RP = 4
Explo rune west of platinum coin + 2 mushrooms are mages that can see the stack = 4
explo runes behind Soban are the only mages that could see some eks and 1 mage out of the stack = 8

Simple math 4 + 2 + 2 + 8 = 16 In Total
8 People could see the stack
10 people could see the first mage out of the stack

Where is your logic?

11m7ynd.png

this trevor is retarded XDDD

even though he was shown a screenshot he still gonna write some bullshit

you wouldn't even break with 50 ppl against our 14 so where is the point talking about it xd

so we had 16 there, how many you got calar ? 10 ? because this guy said you had less people and i dont see your brilliant brain telling he is lying .

less mimimi and more facts because you are clearly a nerd that spent time trying to prove something that is worthless because i can also put 200 explosion runes and say they represent weipe again members

but wait for your asslickers and my fans to come they surely will say something about it

so we had 16 there, how many you got calar ? 10 ? because this guy said you had less people and i dont see your brilliant brain telling he is lying .

less mimimi and more facts because you are clearly a nerd that spent time trying to prove something that is worthless because i can also put 200 explosion runes and say they represent weipe again members
Holy shit are u that much of a retard? Now we all know pointless to argue with you.

Back