• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muting in English chat?

Yes, it was already suggested by us (tutors) so would be great if it will be possible.

Is it possible for tutors to mute in here? Kinda sick of having to read PL/BR garbage shit every day.

I don't say that english is garbage shit, so you shouldn't do it aswell cause I'm from Poland and I feel offended. I don't care what other polish-talking ppl do. You shouldn't generalize it. Thanks.

dont mute insulting eachother in english in the chat only people not talking english, cuz the only thing ppl do in there is insult eachother.

I don't say that english is garbage shit, so you shouldn't do it aswell cause I'm from Poland and I feel offended. I don't care what other polish-talking ppl do. You shouldn't generalize it. Thanks.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Back