• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MWall Exhaust

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
The exhaust on Magic Walls needs to be changed because at the moment people can just spam it with bot using Click-re-use and the Mwall gets replaced before you can take the spot no matter what level you are.

Definately signed. It takes no skill, u just spam and u will hit the mag wall replace everytime.

Signed, you should fix this issue, its not fun trying to take a spot for 60 seconds.

How exactly should it work? Should it not be possible to cast magic wall or wild growth on a tile that was recently blocked with either of these? If so, for exactly (please try to be precise with milliseconds, or at least half seconds) how long should it not be possible to do so? Or should a player be exhausted when trying to cast magic wall even when it fails?

Or should a player be exhausted when trying to cast magic wall even when it fails? THIS.
and like 200 MS i guess? idk the real mille secs of rl but i would guess that.

How exactly should it work? Should it not be possible to cast magic wall or wild growth on a tile that was recently blocked with either of these? If so, for exactly (please try to be precise with milliseconds, or at least half seconds) how long should it not be possible to do so? Or should a player be exhausted when trying to cast magic wall even when it fails?

The latter, it should give an exhaust even if you fail to cast. because at the moment you can "attempt" to mwall around 10 times a second or more depending on how fast you cna click your mouse.

Okay, I've changed it so that the delay to use items will be applied even if the item wasn't successfully used (this will be for all items because I doubt this thing only applies to magic walls). Let me know after the update tomorrow if it's good enough.

Back