• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My acc was been hacked

Astant

Reaction score
Hello, i write this message to support.
My account was been hacked, but i dont download, open other sites, or something like this.
I was login few minutes ago and my character was be cleaned from everything:/, also my acc bank balance was be ~2.5KK now 973 GP:/
How it could happend?
My last login was be yesterday, and i not login to this moment:/

Now i scared to play there, if account is cleaned without download any keylogger.

Does anybody from support care about their players? PLEASE RESPOND.

Last edited:
We are sorry to hear this, but as you might understand, we can not recover anything that has been lost. You will simply have to take this incident as a chance to ensure the safety of your account. I will ensure you of the fact that the flaw is not on our side, and your account information is not accessible through us - we take great responsibility for that and stores your password encrypted.

So, how to ensure the safety of your account?
  • Never use the same information as on any other open tibia server. This is probably the most important thing. We have come to the understanding that many other open tibia server owners do not care about their players privacy and doesn't store the passwords encrypted. When they then are bored, they use their players account information to hack them on other open tibia servers, such as ours.
  • Never enter your information into other webpages than our official.
  • Never download suspicious programs being linked in-game.
  • Never share your account with anyone - you will never know who you can trust to 100%.

Back