• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my acc

Rachaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey
Talaturen do you mind giving my acc back ive pmd you and you arent awnsering, please pm me the pw & acc. thx

i dont think so he will get back his acc, a lot of ppls losed their accounts and noone never got back.....

I got back The Gesion several times, And on IceChaw several times...

its mean u forgot ur account and pass several times on the gesion? lolzzz then ur memory is so weak even weak than a 90 years old man lolll..

so its mean u get hack when u want ??? HAHAHAH u tard??

lol, sometimes doesn't mean when he wants or when he doesn't wants, it means some times, I.E. 'sometimes it rains when I go to school' that doesn't mean 'it rains when I want it to rain' :thumbup:.

lol, sometimes doesn't mean when he wants or when he doesn't wants, it means some times, I.E. 'sometimes it rains when I go to school' that doesn't mean 'it rains when I want it to rain' :thumbup:.

But strike95, is still kinda stupid if he gets hacked sometimes.
Get hacked is not something that should happen so often like 'rain'

You're stupid too. Sooo noobish child with 12 year old, go make an gayship with er_fadi and spiritt blood, you can be a triple-gays generation :eek:

Your shouldn't be proud that your 21.
Guys with your age should be hanging out with friends, girlfriends, go out to drink and party some.
But your just playing Tibia, at day and at night, thats really sad :/
I'm sorry about you

I alredy got a girlfriend, but it's my fun time. And every night I'm going out with friends on a party, and paying they a drinks, food etc. Some day i've paid 250 euros on a party.
I dunno why, but I don't believe you :/

I alredy got a girlfriend, but it's my fun time. And every night I'm going out with friends on a party, and paying they a drinks, food etc. Some day i've paid 250 euros on a party.

aa i think all which u said, u have done in ur dream during sleeping cos u are online all day and nights since i see you, so stop lieing, and yes i msged you cos i think u will stop after when u said to sharp but i think u born to flam ppls and asslicking.

Back