• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my account was HACKED

its to late to recover it, i donated over 70 euros and a day later its hacked, i simply blame shadowcore staff for not replying fast enough, email was hacked can no longer recover the account, so im simply gonna quit playing the server and recommend people to not play it.

so they had nothing to do with you being hacked and still you blame them? lol I'm playing tibia since 2004 and was never hacked, neither got any e-mail account hacked o_O you should instead recommend people to be smart so they don't get hacked instead of recommending them to not play =)

ive never downloaded anything that a player from shadowcores told me to, neither went to there sites, no one knows my info instead of me, me donating over 70 euros then losing it the next day isn't suspicious at all?? its bullshit that shadowcore gamemasters cant take the time to recover my account, i wont email them to wait 1-2 weeks to get it back WHEN ALL MY ITEMS I PAID FOR ARE GONE.....wich is why i wont email them neither play there server and i will continue to tell friends to not play shadowcores.

ive played shadowcores for almost a year now, and decided to donate some cash to have more fun, but it only ended it from me being hacked the next day? pretty retarded.

I know i'm a little late in the reply. But, you would need to email the Twifysoft team for help. I was hacked before too. They told me to use the email to recover the account and if i couldnt they cant just give you the account because they have no 100% proof that it is the real you. Even if you have been playing for a year. I've been playing since Augest 2013. If your email got hacked Twifysoft had nothing to do with it cause they don't need the email password for anything. Only thing the email is used for is a recovery. Be safer next time.

the password was same for email as the shadowcore account. anyways this thread can be closed cause i quit it.

Back