• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My friend got some problem with his server

Elaney

Reaction score
Well trying to help out a friend who has a problem with his server. Sometimes it starts and sometimes it dosnt Anyone that have any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

well we figured that out aswell, thats why we are asking about help what it could be. Just people stated it was cause he needed more ram and its not because of that.

bump

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
well we got it down to it beeing problems with the database. When we remove the database it starts working but once we install geisor database it stop. But its weird since i tried it on my computer and it works good on mine.

I've had many problems like this one, but I get them from custom spells and scripts or talkactions.
I finally gave up on solving the problem and each time I use my launcher, I just open it like 20-30 times till it works (yea it's strange!).

Anyway, some friends had problems because of some programs which were opened at the same time, maybe it will solve the issue; or just RAM like the other guys said.

Good luck solving the problem!

I've had many problems like this one, but I get them from custom spells and scripts or talkactions.
I finally gave up on solving the problem and each time I use my launcher, I just open it like 20-30 times till it works (yea it's strange!).

Anyway, some friends had problems because of some programs which were opened at the same time, maybe it will solve the issue; or just RAM like the other guys said.

Good luck solving the problem!

If he has the same problem as you do/had its due to memory leaks. As you said usually created by using scripts that dosen't loop correctly etc.
In that case id get a new scripter :p

If he has the same problem as you do/had its due to memory leaks. As you said usually created by using scripts that dosen't loop correctly etc.
In that case id get a new scripter :p

Well I'm aware that my scripts aren't that clear, but sometimes I run the launcher and it shows a small error for the classic tools like machete!
That ain't no problem since I just lose like one minute each time ;)

Back