• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My House Look ! ! !

hey guys dont say its bad some people might think its well decorated im pretty sure some of you that says its bad are worse <_<

It's ugly lol nothing speciall in there all those item u can get in one day on IceChaw So i dnt see anypoint of makeing thread on forum to show comunity ur ugly shit's

lol polish people cant even talk english they can only say hi bye trade yes no hail thats all -.- so I think its a good reason to hunt u!:):thumbup::blink:

Not all polish people can talk english is the same with people from around the world. Why no1 insulting's brasillian's for not speaking english why u not telling nothing about mexican or any different country's.

In poland we are not using English in office's or anywhere All we have is some small lesson's in school and is not even enaugh to talk. All people are trying their best to learn english asap. So instead of blaming them for no english skill's You guy's who speak perfect english should congratz to us for trying our best to talk english.

It's ugly lol nothing speciall in there all those item u can get in one day on IceChaw So i dnt see anypoint of makeing thread on forum to show comunity ur ugly shit's

well you made a thread about you were going to stop playing icechaw? but i guess you couldnt stay away from the computer <_<

lol polish people cant even talk english they can only say hi bye trade yes no hail thats all -.- so I think its a good reason to hunt u!:):thumbup::blink:

Okey so hunt me and you say my friends :)

Back