• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My IceChaw for you SoftCores

Elite Nacho

Reaction score
i got in icechaw : 30kk , 100 of all poc , 6 pair of soft boots , decapitator , 400 iron ores , 200 ape fur , 300 blue poc , 200 fish fins , 300 gss , firebomb gian armor , helforged axe , esmerald sword , 5 spelbook of dark mistery , 3raibow shield and more :>

I need exp if you can trade. I have around 700k on Softcores but I can get more.

gemo wtf are u doing? leaving kiltera to play icechaw? fu.. kiltera is 100x much better.. come on leave this shit and come again to kiltera

gemo wtf are u doing? leaving kiltera to play icechaw? fu.. kiltera is 100x much better.. come on leave this shit and come again to kiltera
Kiltera is nothing more then a lagg server..couldnt move or anything, 100% lagg

Kiltera had some problems with lags cuz there was som1 lagging the server but it stable for more then 1 week :)

Back