• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My icechaw your softcores

lol?when u and krtoff was doing ue script at thais southgate?yea we went out of there,cuz place sucked for us,than when krtoff was alone we all went for him,and u know what,he was afraid of us:)

and no,i have NEVER EVER went inside PZ cuz U were online LOL!

Yes u do. We all know it. :peace:

Yes u do. We all know it. :peace:

we didnt, you should start taking this in game becouse everyone knows that status is the best team that ever walked on this ot.
no1 can beat us and you're all so frustrated becouse of that, its funny really

I added u on msn, but i think im guna see how the server ism after the update and decide then if i wana trade or not

I added u on msn, but i think im guna see how the server ism after the update and decide then if i wana trade or not

just leave it now
after the update im gonna kick ur ass off this server
also icechaw sucks, i'd like to join u in softcores but to be honest theres no reason for me to play a 100-200 char in a ot since i got 2 on rl lol, join me in irl babe, i can create a new char in a random world to start together with u, ofc i'll transfer like 5kk :p i guarantee u tibia rl has lots more of fun, theres nothing like poi/inq hunts in teams or spend some time pking around

@edit: klash check ur pms

Last edited:
Fucking PL yourself =P
If you've got 2x 100 chars in rl then gimme one of em then ill play rl wiv u xD

Fucking PL yourself =P
If you've got 2x 100 chars in rl then gimme one of em then ill play rl wiv u xD

never! i luve my rp and ek :< just lvl one urself it easy lol
just an example, javi lvld his ed from 67 to 91 in 1 month playing 3-4h every 2 days, u can play alot more than that ;> if u cant then u are a... (check ur pm)

Back