• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My items are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creon

Reaction score
Maybe I missed something on the website about a reset or something, but I'm really not sure what's going on...

I went into my house today after hunting, and EVERYTHING was gone. Everything was completely gone, and I don't know what happened.

I'd like some answers, because I lost a lot of stuff.

The server crashed, but we can recover your items if you can give us a list of what you lost. The list will be cross-checked to the core dump of the crash to make sure you actually had the items, so please don't list any items that you didn't actually have (sadly a few players did that today, and ended up getting nothing, it's just wasting our time as we have to look at least twice before accusing them of lying).

The fastest way to have your items recovered is by sending a mail to [email protected] with your character name, which house it was and the list of items you lost.

My email isnt working for some damn reason; but I lost a lot of items. Ive been collecting items since lvl 1, to eventually sell to rashid/djinns. I cannot even begin to create a list of all the items I lost.

My name is Creon, and my house was Elm Street 2 in Venore.

My email isnt working for some damn reason; but I lost a lot of items. Ive been collecting items since lvl 1, to eventually sell to rashid/djinns. I cannot even begin to create a list of all the items I lost.

My name is Creon, and my house was Elm Street 2 in Venore.

You can also send me and/or Hani a private message on the forum then and at least list the most valuable items, and an approximate worth of the items you were planning on selling to Rashid/Djinn.

You can also send me and/or Hani a private message on the forum then and at least list the most valuable items, and an approximate worth of the items you were planning on selling to Rashid/Djinn.

Lost from 166 to 164 (a lot of loot too and time wasted selling it(73cc loot) but well,the loot I'll repair again,otherside you'll take alot of work doings k set,wois,dsms,focus capes blablabla..:p) but If you repairme my 2 levels, 164-166 would be nice/Scofield

Edit: Both levels restored, thanks :)

Last edited:
I started the mission "Killing in the name of..." (Minotaurs) and killed about 4000 minotaurs I was at the 94 lvl and 77 magic lvl at the time, after crash I had only ~800 minotaurs and was at 61 lvl :/ Could you repair my levels and the mission? It took a bit time to kill 4000 minotaurs for the task. I lost also 5cc but it's not so important.
Name: Dread Lord
Master Sorcerer

Happened the same with me. I had just bought my new house; (bought it with "Nfuker") and filled it up with items; then went skilling with "Kinapoya"; attacking each other. We were skilling all afternoon and lost 2 distance levels and 4 shielding levels. While this time, i was making "exeta con" and throwing them into house too. (About 250 enchanted).

I really dont care a shit about my skills, im worried about all items i got on house;.. I decided not to play more with my knight "Xplo" so his items were on the house too. Majority of items I've lost; are items that i had 2 days ago in "Xplo" depot. Dunno if you can check it.. Some of them are: dsm, demon shield, ring of the sky, yalahar armor and legs, dwarven helmet, medusa shield, some demonic essences, noble axe, stonecutter axe, heroic axe, +200 spirit potions, and A LOT OF ITEMS TO SELL AT DJINS. (Like 10 knight armor, 30 springstrout rods, 2 full bp of dragon shield + wois; 3-4 rh)..

And I'm missing a lot of other (I HOPE) not as valuable things that were in my house. I decided not to play more at this server (had lost near everything gained since I'm playing); but I couldn't resist to come to forum to see if I was the only one (because I saw every house full of items while mine was empty)..

What a surprise, I'm not. Thank you for reading, waiting for your answer

Everyone who has sent a mail to [email protected] should have received a response by now. If you haven't, it's possible your mail got lost so please send it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom