• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Last Words..

Lexxxie

Reaction score
@ Red Light District / Headhunterz

thanks for everything guys, It was fun :) .. u'll be missed ! except Yosef Rushar ;)

and to the rest of you.. haha

you all know that rld kicked ur asses.. Im just being honest. :rolleyes:

Take care everyone :) / Silver Bullet

thanks for everything guys, It was fun :) .. u'll be missed ! except Yosef Rushar ;)

You are my friend, you know who am I, no need to sayin, but rld never kicked our asses. And we are kickin their asses nowadays.
You might not know who am I on this char.

You are my friend, you know who am I, no need to sayin, but rld never kicked our asses. And we are kickin their asses nowadays.

You paid out of the war.
You created a new character.
You created a new forum account.

You did all of the above to be able to go on your little poi boss checks and still you say rld never kicked your ass.

And also, I don't know why you keep saying "we", like you are part of a team. All you do is run to safety and save yourself from losing a few experience points, leaving everyone else behind.

You paid out of the war.
You created a new character.
You created a new forum account.

You did all of the above to be able to go on your little poi boss checks and still you say rld never kicked your ass.

And also, I don't know why you keep saying "we", like you are part of a team. All you do is run to safety and save yourself from losing a few experience points, leaving everyone else behind.

*laugh*

You said in some other post that you paid 4 soft boots, why would you pay us if we didnt kick your ass?
Im starting to get mad at you, even tho I though you were a good guy when we talk ingame, but you're a fucking douche at the forums, have a large mouth etc.

You said in some other post that you paid 4 soft boots, why would you pay us if we didnt kick your ass?
Im starting to get mad at you, even tho I though you were a good guy when we talk ingame, but you're a fucking douche at the forums, have a large mouth etc.

Everyone is a douche on forums. Totally different than ingame chat fight and irl.

Nah I don't know who you are , but that's not important now ..

and YES we did kick ur asses bro... you're killing us.. true.. but thats only because you are 25 x more ppl than us..
back in the days when we all were online and wanted warmodes .. no one had the balls to fight us..
AND the only ppl that did fight us.. didnt have the balls to take skull.. and when you finally did take skulls.. you we're 200 ppl

sorry for saying this.. BUT THAT IS WHAT I CALL A PUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSEHHH

We didnt infiltrate any ventrilos to make any progress
We didnt ping any ventrilo to disturb our opponents
We NEVER used any combobots, only 1, 2 , 3 on ventrilo..

nothin last forever bro.. we did our thaaaaaang.. and now the worms finally diggin their way up to see the sun :)

Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend,

I knew you just for a short time but u seem nice..... always had fun listening u guys in vent. Take care. :)

Back