• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Life on Real Tibia

well on my sorc i was walking around and i was standing infront of the depot
and some 200+ pally nab hited me with sd and i died -,-

anyways

Gl;o

For all to know, the char got hacked.

Nothing bad at all. Havent lost anything except the eq shown on the screen. Luckily ive saved all my shit in ankh and the acc was facc at that very moment.

Ill try to get pacc soon and thne ill go on lvling the char. The hacker did not even kill my char 1 time, which makes me happy xP

ps: on my bank ive just put 70k, money for supplies :p

I hate hackers, but there are 2 types of acc haker:
1: Normal that it's stoling only cash, items etc.
2: F*uckin b*tch that is killing your char because he is bored

NEWS:

The thread will be active again.

Was hunting some hellspawns :p

Gotta go to cinema now.

Currently level 166. HolmaN? 170 is comming ;) Ill do a screen dedicate it to you then when I reach 170 xD

03:42 Loot of a giant spider: 8 poison arrows, 4 gold coins, 8 gold coins, a knight armor
03:41 Loot of a giant spider: knight legs, 6 gold coins, 13 gold coins, a plate armor

gotta love those gs lol xP

03:42 Loot of a giant spider: 8 poison arrows, 4 gold coins, 8 gold coins, a knight armor
03:41 Loot of a giant spider: knight legs, 6 gold coins, 13 gold coins, a plate armor

gotta love those gs lol xP

That's really nice!

Too bad I don't play Nerana

You're hunting gs with a lvl 166 paladin?
Super loot omfg 13k :O

Last edited:
Was huntin' hellspawns ...

Supplies 35k loot :

10k cash ; 10 Demonic Essence ; 2Bp GHP ; 8 UHP ; 10 Demonic Essence ; 17 Topasz ; 2 Knight Legs ; 2 Warrior Helmets ; 2 Spiked Quelcher

Finished Nightmare Hunt

supplies 12 bp SMP = 23k~

loot > Boots of haste ; Focus Cape ; 7 Demonic Essence ; 11 soul orbs ; Knight legs ; 7k cash ; ancient shield

Last edited:
4zyz45.jpg

dont bother me with , 166 and hunt zombies?! It was just 2% left for level ôo

Some of you might know, that , when i stopped played that character, ive given away my nabby items, so I started again with a p set.

I just was just borrowed a decent pala set.
Killed brutus bloodbeard, sold the item, made some good profit.

This is my eq now.

2ibe2hi.jpg

Next uprades will hopefully be :
Yalahari leg piece. Ill get it on september 6th, cuz a friend is doin the quest then and will pass the reward to me. I hope to have some profit group hunts so I can afford soft boots and MAA. Ill now buy a bp of holding cuz pirate sucks xD

I saw your guy on TibiaCast once!
Was a blast, do some more!

Back
Top Bottom